Two brothers racing dual slip on carbon exhaust system

I JET

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I bought myself a lightly wrecked 2007 FZ6S for parts. It came with a really nice Two brothers slip on exhaust. I've got it listed on ebay now but i'll happily sell direct to any member on here for the auction starting price ($375 Australian dollars) plus postage. Postage to United states or Canada is about $85 Australian Dollars. Converts roughly to $350 USD SHIPPED. Contact me for a shipping estimate to any other country.

Great used condition
Comes with all mounting straps, clamps & bolts.
Comes with license plate bracket and rear turn signals.
Has a tiny crack in one of the end caps on the under side. Looks like maybe a stone chip was thrown up from the back tyre? Purely cosmetic and is not at all visible when installed on the bike. See photos

I'm selling off the parts i don't need. Most of the good stuff i'm keeping for spares but if you're chasing a particular part feel free to send me message and we can go from there.

Thanks

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/263509511947

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dobbeusaf

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I bought myself a lightly wrecked 2007 FZ6S for parts. It came with a really nice Two brothers slip on exhaust. I've got it listed on ebay now but i'll happily sell direct to any member on here for the auction starting price ($375 Australian dollars) plus postage. Postage to United states or Canada is about $85 Australian Dollars. Contact me for a shipping estimate to any other country.

Great used condition
Comes with all mounting straps, clamps & bolts.
Comes with license plate bracket and rear turn signals.
Has a tiny crack in one of the end caps on the under side. Purely cosmetic and is not at all visible when installed on the bike. See photos

I'm selling off the parts i don't need. Most of the good stuff i'm keeping for spares but if you're chasing a particular part feel free to send me message and we can go from there.

Thanks

View attachment 68745

View attachment 68746

View attachment 68747

View attachment 68748

View attachment 68749

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/263509511947
Do you have any pictures that show the crack/blemish?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I JET

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD---------SOLD

Item has sold. Thank you