Today was a first!

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
So normally I wave to all other riders. Well today I gave my first :rockon: . Now I don't throw this out there for just anything. So let me set the scene....

There I was riding home from work. Now its Oregon so of course its raining out. Then about ten miles from home *BAM* hail storm. Thats right those little icy bastards. So here I am trudging along trying to be one with the tank and get as much protection as I can, when I see this guy going the opposite direction from me on a dual sport with no screen and little protective gear. Well, I was impressed. So I threw out the old rock-on and sat up for the last 200 yards of freeway.

I know not super exciting, but a little glimpse into my morning.
Have a good day!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So normally I wave to all other riders. Well today I gave my first :rockon: . Now I don't throw this out there for just anything. So let me set the scene....

There I was riding home from work. Now its Oregon so of course its raining out. Then about ten miles from home *BAM* hail storm. Thats right those little icy bastards. So here I am trudging along trying to be one with the tank and get as much protection as I can, when I see this guy going the opposite direction from me on a dual sport with no screen and little protective gear. Well, I was impressed. So I threw out the old rock-on and sat up for the last 200 yards of freeway.

I know not super exciting, but a little glimpse into my morning.
Have a good day!

I would have been more impressed if he had worn non waterproof protective gear.