The Riding Game!

New challenge: your bike, gloves, and helmet next to a law enforcement vehicle. Bonus points if the lights (the flashing ones on the roof) are on...

Those in law enforcement, um, make it an ambulance.

How's that, my dear? ;)

With the exception of the gear, the emergency vehicle thing has already been done.

However a member should get bonus points if a LEO is giving the member a ticket.

New challenge: your bike, gloves, and helmet next to a law enforcement vehicle. Bonus points if the lights (the flashing ones on the roof) are on...

With the exception of the gear, the emergency vehicle thing has already been done.

However a member should get bonus points if a LEO is giving the member a ticket.

The well of my creativity does not run too terribly deep -- and I'm too lazy to read the entire thread. If someone else wants to make a new challenge, party on. :D

The well of my creativity does not run too terribly deep -- and I'm too lazy to read the entire thread. If someone else wants to make a new challenge, party on. :D

that's my problem. i had a chance to do the twisties pic yesterday but i thought to myself

"i'm going to have to come up with a new challenge. i got nothing. not only that, but i haven't followed this thread so i have no clue what's been done already. do i really want to read through the whole thread?"

so i just kept riding and enjoyed the road. :rockon:

can i make an "amendment" to the constitution? definitely like the idea of the new challenge being put at the end of each new post. but as a challenge is completed could it be added to a list in the first post of this thread so we can have a quick reference to what has been done when making up a new challenge?

can i make an "amendment" to the constitution? definitely like the idea of the new challenge being put at the end of each new post. but as a challenge is completed could it be added to a list in the first post of this thread so we can have a quick reference to what has been done when making up a new challenge?

Wavex, get busy.

As a challenge is completed could it be added to a list in the first post of this thread so we can have a quick reference to what has been done when making up a new challenge?

Wavex, get busy.

Done, I have added them, (I had Hyperlinks to all the pics, but was too messy)

Next Challenge...Your bike, gloves, and helmet next to a law enforcement vehicle. Bonus points if the lights (the flashing ones on the roof) are on...

:rockon:

Last edited:
Sugar? What do you two have going on?

Let the rumor mill begin.

Raised in the south....that's just a bit of my "Scarlett" coming thru, "sweetie"! :blowkiss:

Next Challenge...Your bike, gloves, and helmet next to a law enforcement vehicle. Bonus points if the lights (the flashing ones on the roof) are on...

How about your bike sitting in your garage collecting dust because you are to busy and the weather is to crappy to go out and have an enjoyable ride. :( At least it looks like I will get to ride next week as our weather is supposed to rebound for a few days. It will be like getting a new bike again as I have not ridden in at least 3 weeks or more. :cheer:

Weather's getting better here, and I've got next week off, so I'll be getting into this game shortly :D

:rockon:

Um, Michael....."dear".....can you think of something else???
It's going to be nice here tomorrow and I thought maybe I'd try to get one of your challenges met!

New challenge: Your bike under the light of a street light. (yeah, it's got to be either dusk or dark...)

I'm sorry for the delayed post folks, I was on the road yesterday and under the weather today. If this one is lame, someone, anyone (please) can post a new one.

k, bike under the street light....

attachment.php

Next challenge...

Bike in front of a church, the bigger the better

Ok, took a bit longer than I thought, but here is the bike with a church.. Sorry, didn't get to the Chapel in the city, that thing is huge.

4toweo.jpg

Next Challenge :- Your bike at a drive-through fast-food joint.

Is that allowed, I know you can here, but not sure about the rest of the world

Wow, probably the last day of riding this season for me and having read your challenge Dave before heading out, I'm crusine alone through the countryside and this freakin' house with a green roof pops up. I had to stop....LOL

attachment.php

Next Challenge...

Your bike parked on 50th Street with the street sign visible in the background

I also came across this gem and was thinking of Michael....

attachment.php

:D

Back