The "Off Topic" thread...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So today I wake up to the sound of rain & start work at 4am , head out west for a couple of drops in the Toowoomba fog/rain , back to the yard change trailers & head to the Gold Coast in the pouring rain , unload to the sound of sirens & I mean 100's of sirens , find out there has been another biker shooting not more than 2 minutes away :shakehead: so traffic is chaos :( head back to the yard & finish work at 5pm again in the POURING rain , jump on the mighty XJR & tick tick tick :spank: try to clutch it & she hasnt got enough to prime it , wait 40 mins for a mate to come down with jumper leads & finally get home 10 mins later........ So what sort of a day do you think I had :rolleyes:

Still pretty impressed that the XJR battery has lasted 4 years :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great race in the Moto GP last night!

STONER!

Good to see the LART battling for the lead again! :rolleyes:

:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, after a 3am start this morning, took Mike to the airport.

He's just messaged me and he's enjoying a beer in Dubai :iconbeer:

I think he's looking forward to lots of beer, pork shanks and sausages when he's in Germany.

As for me, long night ahead, just me and the dog. Yep, dog's already asleep and I'm working on a 9 storey apartment building.

At least the remote control is all mine. For 2 whole weeks :sinister:

:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gutted :( :( :( Cant believe the delicious Peta Jeffress :drool: has just been kicked off The Voice :shakehead: Delta , you dont know real talent when you see it :spank: :spank: :spank:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, after a 3am start this morning, took Mike to the airport.

He's just messaged me and he's enjoying a beer in Dubai :iconbeer:

:D

Lucky fella.

I just got confirmation of my tickets for Japan today, flights and hotel booked. Until now, I was still sceptical that I might get kicked of the team heading over... After all, I'm just the production guy... Electricians, planners and engineers wouldn't get kicked off.

Fly out lunchtime June 13, a 6 hour stop-over in Singapore then arrive in Nagoya 8:10am on June 14 and straight to the facility... The joy of business class flight, they say you're refreshed enough to go straight to work.... I better lay-off the grog after Singapore then...lmao.

Clutched

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, good trips and bad trips this year.

China first to meet with brewery designers and suppliers, 3 - 4 days. :(
US for 2 weeks of microbrewery and Mexican restaurant research. :D

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lucky fella.

I just got confirmation of my tickets for Japan today, flights and hotel booked. Until now, I was still sceptical that I might get kicked of the team heading over... After all, I'm just the production guy... Electricians, planners and engineers wouldn't get kicked off.

Fly out lunchtime June 13, a 6 hour stop-over in Singapore then arrive in Nagoya 8:10am on June 14 and straight to the facility... The joy of business class flight, they say you're refreshed enough to go straight to work.... I better lay-off the grog after Singapore then...lmao.

Yep, lucky indeed!

Just spoke to him on Skype - about to go to Old Town? to be spoilt rotten by a client. He went for a walk around there this morning - about 200 pubs within 3km block :iconbeer: :D
Tomorrow he finally starts "working" ...... LOL

Exciting stuff Dave. Japan would be an absolute eye opener :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, good trips and bad trips this year.

China first to meet with brewery designers and suppliers, 3 - 4 days. :(
US for 2 weeks of microbrewery and Mexican restaurant research. :D

China - no thanks
Mexico - beer, mexican food :D. Not tequilla though ..... Can't do that anymore, but that's a story for another day :scared:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some bloke by the name of Chris Vermeulen will be lining up on the grid in place of Colin Edwards who is out with a broken collar bone (good one Randy :().

Next GP is Le Mans where it just so happens CV took his only GP win. Should we all pray for rain?

motogp.com · Vermeulen in for Edwards at Le Mans

Could you just imagine how freakin' good it would be to have an Aussie 1 , 2 :eek: :rockon: :rockon:

SEND HER DOWN HUGHIE !!!!!!

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mike comes home from Germany and Holland tonight. I've really missed him, especially with losing Brocky on Friday :( Really sucks.

He is midflight to Dubai as I type :D

On a brighter note, Stumbles, Skype on the iPhone and iPad worked brilliantly. You will have no problems keeping in touch with your wife and kids.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Clutched

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone one is in the CBD today and is interested, I will be signing books in the Queen St Angus & Robertson bookstore today from 4pm until I am removed by security.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, need some help. Started my bike this morning and the orange engine light stays on. After turning the key off and back on, the digital display goes through normal startup then displays the number 14. Can anyone check what that is, I don't have access from work.

Cheers.