The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have started a diet of sorts.... :eek:

Well i am walking 6-8km 5 times a week, and am trying to cut back on Carb's, Diary, Fat & Sugar....

Feeling a little heavier than comfortablely cuddly!

Aim to lose 10kg's.....

Just thought i would share!

:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have started a diet of sorts.... :eek:

Well i am walking 6-8km 5 times a week, and am trying to cut back on Carb's, Diary, Fat & Sugar....

Aim to lose 10kg's.....

Just thought i would share!

Why do it now mate, Crimbo is full of temptations,

Nelly

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

he he he he I know that feeling, trying a 45 min-hour brisk ealk every 2nd day with limited success, xmas parties keep getting in the way, but last wed, the walk was noticably easier, so it might not be instant results but the weight went on slow it'll have to come off the same way.
Really noticing I fill the summer jacket so there is a few extra cms that weren't there 9 months back:don'tknow:

....now no jokes about the time frame and when I'm due thanks.... and no its not twins....
just thought I'd get in first!!!!

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel your pain, i have been in your spot before...drives you insane!

Should of sold the Strom! :eek:

I'm grouchy because the FZ was my bike & mine alone. I could ride it how I want, do what I want to do to it etc. Have a pretty big emotional attachment to it. BUT, if I was getting something else, such as a Super 10 or the 'dream' FZ1 with the cross plane crank engine, would have traded lil black FZ & not feel so down.

Strommy is a very good bike & I like it alot, but its not my bike, its our bike. Just not the same feeling. If I had my way (and a few more $$$) Strommy would look like a Dakar rally bike :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Twas Kel's birthday the other day & I thought I would share a few pics of what she got up to for her present :thumbup:

IMG_2375_wm.jpg

IMG_2374_wm.jpg

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Just said goodbye the the mrs for a month. She is off to Tanzania for a medical volunteering thing because she wants to be a doctor. She was so excited but scared at the same time.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just said goodbye the the mrs for a month. She is off to Tanzania for a medical volunteering thing because she wants to be a doctor. She was so excited but scared at the same time.

Wow, that's ballsy!

Wishing her a safe trip (and you, behave yourself while she's gone :))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
She just couldn't say no when her career adviser told her about it (she just finished school) but she has guts, first time overseas to do something like that with nobody she knows, she has met up with a girl from Townsville at the airport. It is all run by a group from the uk that is very well organized though so all should be sweet :)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Good for her , sounds like an awesome adventure if nothing else & im sure She'll be safe & miss you like crazy :thumbup: Really hope all goes well for her..:rockon: