The "Off Topic" thread...

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: Ohh now you gotta tell us more :D

It's a line from a beer Ad :iconbeer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT120JBL4yo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Tooheys New - The Official Currency of the Beer Economy - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went to the dump this morning, amongst other thing's i dumped a Swingarm, 2 exhaust pipes, and 2 Carbon Fibre Helmets...both stuffed after seperate accidents...but you should of seen the Yard guys go nuts when i dumped all that stuff in a neat pile....like seagulls at KFC! Funniest thing was, when they all realised why i was dumping all that stuff which looked so "valuable" at a glance!

They were impressed with the job i had done on destroying both lids...apparently, as far as dumped lids go, both of mine were in the OMFG! category! LOL!

Anyway, it bought a smile to my dial!

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to here and thought, I know this is the off topic thread, but is taking a dump really an appropriate topic, before reading on :O

Good to hear there was some positive side to damaged helmets!

Was a bit freaky throwing out 2 Carbon Fibre helmets exactly the same, not to mention, that represents a fair whack of cash...but they both did save what is left of my noggin!!!

Now about that dump i took this morning....

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to here and thought, I know this is the off topic thread, but is taking a dump really an appropriate topic, before reading on :O

Good to hear there was some positive side to damaged helmets!

I haven't got many helmets (yet) and have even less wrecked ones but I've decided I might mount them on the wall in the man cave as I move onto newer ones... seems a waste to just throw them away.

They'd also make interesting pot plant holders... or something.

There's gotta be a use for them... it's like all the old cd's i have kicking about...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't got many helmets (yet) and have even less wrecked ones but I've decided I might mount them on the wall in the man cave as I move onto newer ones... seems a waste to just throw them away.

They'd also make interesting pot plant holders... or something.

There's gotta be a use for them... it's like all the old cd's i have kicking about...

I always keep my helmets, but for some reason, these 2 just had to go! There were 2 25 year old Shoei RF200's sitting right next to the smashed HJC's, but i didnt even think of binning them!

I do have all the helmets out on display though...in my mancave too!

Also was given a new sign for my Mancave, a "Ladies" sign of a toilet door....the missus, and my Ex gave it to me...found it on their nightly walk...

I have mounted this in my Mancave too...on the back of front garage door, which basically says, "Ladies", the door is this way! :)

:spank:

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
Also was given a new sign for my Mancave, a "Ladies" sign of a toilet door....the missus, and my Ex gave it to me...found it on their nightly walk...

I have mounted this in my Mancave too...on the back of front garage door, which basically says, "Ladies", the door is this way! :)

:spank:

Your missus and the ex are friends?????? Sounds like a deadly combination to me!!! I try not to let mine within a postcode of each other. They're not catty, I'd just hate for them to swap stories. Luckily for me I have been with my wife since she was 17 and I was 18 so there wasn't too many ex's to keep her from!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Your missus and the ex are friends?????? Sounds like a deadly combination to me!!! I try not to let mine within a postcode of each other. They're not catty, I'd just hate for them to swap stories. Luckily for me I have been with my wife since she was 17 and I was 18 so there wasn't too many ex's to keep her from!!

My Ex lives with me and my Missus! :cheer:

There is no tension, and we all get along great! I get the bonus of having 2 woman fuss about me, etc, and neither of them are what you call "hectic", so i dont get nagged, we have a very happy, and peaceful house...just Me, the Missus, The Ex, my 2 kids, the dog, and the cat! Oh, and Mikey....who spends quite a bit of time at my joint, "Entertaining the Troops"!!!

As for story swapping, lol! I have nothing to hide! They all know i am bonkers!

:rockon:

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
Exactly the same ages as Mike and I first got together :D

Might be a few years older than ya though .....

Awww, don't know how ya's do it!!! I am feeling so old though!! I'll be 30 in 8 days, the age I always dread as a child cause it seemed so old. Now I am here I don't feel old, but my body does, I am thinking 30 might be the time to get fit again!! Currently 16kg heavier since giving up footy, so it's time to get rid of the chubb!!!

......and Wolfman, you have blown my mind with that living arrangement.

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno, I could quite happily live with my ex and my current gal... I might have issues living with my gal and her ex tho... :BLAA:

My gals brother lives with his wife and his wifes ex husband... who looks after their kids... they call him an uncle. It is a little odd, I wouldn't do it personally... but whatever works... well it works... till it doesn't. :Flash:

:cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a nice pic for the boys.....Myself, and 2011 Australian Penthouse Pet of the Year, Miss Ashlee Adams...a friend of mine, who i got to do a "Guest DJ" set with me at work last night...

View attachment 38844