The "Off Topic" thread...

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey, the hoff is so wrong, on so many levels...only thing worse could be the hoff in a mankini, photochopped onto my beautiful bike!:ban:

Uh oh.....That could be like waving a red flag at a bull..lol. Won't be me though...lol...remember my last photo chop effort?View attachment 15169

LOL I can't wait to see the effort...you do know it going to happen right??! As much as he says no....the challenge in on!:popcorn:

JD6

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone ever seen a set of headlight covers (black outs) for an 07 FZ6? I've run across some, but they were for the pre-90's FZR's. All I've run across is the headlight tint. Really have no desire to out something on I can't remove for night riding. Thought about fab'n something, but in the end it would come out like crap!!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone ever seen a set of headlight covers (black outs) for an 07 FZ6? I've run across some, but they were for the pre-90's FZR's. All I've run across is the headlight tint. Really have no desire to out something on I can't remove for night riding. Thought about fab'n something, but in the end it would come out like crap!!

:confused::confused: You may get better info on a thread about mods

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

now that is taking the off-topic thread to the next level!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy is home Ladies and Gentleman's :) , thankfully.......What should only be a 6.5 hour drive became 9.5 hours due o rain ,rain ,rain and a few acco's :(........When are people going to learn :confused::confused:.......Had a great weekend though , not a lot of riding got done because of the apaulling weather but hey the cage got dirty :D.....I'll whack some piccies up later as usual :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, welcome back Rum-Pig ;)

Plenty rain up your way, wish some of it would filter down to the Murray-Darling system... It's looking pretty ****e out out the mouth of the Murray down here.

:)

Thanks mate , i did have a bit of a "pig" out on the 'ol cane cutters cordial surprise surprise :rof:........Hope you had a great easter mate , im working on blowing the rain down your way now :thumbup:........Just gotta go slip into this mankini thing and do a rain dance :eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL , dont kid yourself :D....You know deep down in places they dont talk about in Sunday school that you really want to see it :rof: :rof:

I don't think I'm deep enough to harbour one of those places, so I'll take a raincheck...thanks for the offer though...nah really.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jamie,were you heading down Upper Sturt Rd about 12:30pm Monday.If so I saw you at the down hill twisties stuck behind a car.

Yeah that was me...was just on my way home from dropping MP to work! Always get stuck behind trafficon that road!

:eek:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah that was me...was just on my way home from dropping MP to work! Always get stuck behind trafficon that road!

:eek:

Yeah,I used to use that road when I worked up that way and would always get stuck.

Your bike sounded a lot quieter ,although you wern't going that quick (traffic)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah,I used to use that road when I worked up that way and would always get stuck.

Your bike sounded a lot quieter ,although you wern't going that quick (traffic)

I have the Db killers in at the moment....and you what, i have seen about one cop since putting them back in!

Bike doesnt seem quite as grunty with them in either...am guessing it aint breathing quite so well!

:(