The Aussie Gear & Accessories review's & view's thread!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
3 days riding with my new gloves , temps of 0.8 , 3.2 , 6.2 & i like them :D... There is a breeze through the finger vents but it definately isnt cold even on the .8 morning , i think they are a great balance of warmth & airflow which is exactly what i wanted , had a few showers coming home this evening & they stayed dry inside as claimed so it appears they are indeed waterproof :rockon: Hated putting on wet gloves :spank:... All i need now is to see if they stand up to the rigours of riding everyday in all weather , if they do that i think ive found a winner :thumbup:

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah that's great news. I got the 365s today and rode home. Unsure ambient temp, prob 10? Anyway they're only a dual layer glove, and I fear a little on the thin (cool) side. It was raining tonight and although not cold, I could feel that the outside of my gloves were cold. I expected better tbh.

On the up-side, the gauntlet has a fantastic dual velcro closure. So you pull one side of the wrist closure closed, and that flap is double-sided velcro. Then you pull the other side over the top of that. Hard to explain but you can get it extremely tight. There's also the mid-wrist (thin) velcro strap too. I can't imagine water penetrating at all.

These may or may not be the solution to my winter woes, but I think will be great for the majority of the year. Breathable too so hopefully grear sports gloves as well.

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Perks of work, managed to return my 365s to the supplier as they just didn't cut it in the cold. Awesome gloves otherwise and really wanted to like them, but really just a 3-season glove.

I went with a Rev'it GT H20 glove instead, and these are absolutely superb. Wrote a review on our site if you're interested.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Perks of work, managed to return my 365s to the supplier as they just didn't cut it in the cold. Awesome gloves otherwise and really wanted to like them, but really just a 3-season glove.

I went with a Rev'it GT H20 glove instead, and these are absolutely superb. Wrote a review on our site if you're interested.

Nice review....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just get them. They feel fantastic. Fully adjustable - I think my brake lever has 6 adjustment levels on it. Huge difference to the stock levers. Very smooth action. I have the standard length. Mike has shorty's on his Speed 3. He has had them before, shorty's, on his Daytona 675. I prefer the standard length - very happy with them. Paid $209 delivered - Bike Gear Warehouse : Motorcycle Gear, Parts and Accessories Wholesale Direct to Public

They are also pretty :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Kaz :thumbup: what i really really want is MotoGP style levers with the air slot in them but im concerned about them mixing with stupid ADR :spank:.. Anyone know anything about getting them ??

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pazzo levers peoples , fill me in...... Pro's , cons , why ? or why not ? Any reviews would be great , ive got the mod bug :D

I have the shorty Pazzo's...fantasti levers, much better than el cheapo OEM yamaha levers...but if you have big hands, go for the longer levers i reckon...i only have small hands, and they would not want to be any shorter than they are...

And as Kazza said, adjustability is sufficient...other brands of similar quality levers, have greater adjustability, such as ASV's.

:thumbup:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the shorty Pazzo's...fantasti levers, much better than el cheapo OEM yamaha levers...but if you have big hands, go for the longer levers i reckon...i only have small hands, and they would not want to be any shorter than they are...

And as Kazza said, adjustability is sufficient...other brands of similar quality levers, have greater adjustability, such as ASV's.

:thumbup:
I don't have big hands :(

I have small girlie hands - just didnt' see the need for shorty's :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Probably about US$190 EACH......

Each :eek: :eek: :eek: trust me to have expensive taste :spank: & with the slot cut in them your only buying 1/2 a lever really :).... Rizoma have air slots but i've heard that the Rizoma ones are not great with hydraulic clutches :(

Moszt of the well excepted brands that do the billet levers are off similar price, but there are Chinese Knock-off's out there on E-Bay, which from reports i have heard from others, are pretty decent, and comparable in feel...

:confused:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No Rossi tattoos. Have thought about them though.

My only tattoo is a Welsh dragon.

But maybe for my next tattoo a sun and moon? Nah, think I'll pass on a Rossi tattoo......