The 2011 MotoGp random chat thread

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Cannot believe that talentless dickweed who can't decide what nationality he is will get another shot at MotoGp :spank:

Oh comeon. He won't really have "another shot at MOTOGP." He will he riding a Suzuki after all.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's one for the Rossi fans - I know his trademark is that of fluro yellow accents on his leathers, but everyone knows Ducati is Red! Red and Fluro Yellow looks crap!! Fair enough having their personalised helmets (every motor sport does that, and I can put up with personalised numbers (not many sports do that), but Rossi's and Lorenzo's, to name 2, look terrible.

I have said it before.....Ronld McDonald wants his outfit back! :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a very good point :thumbup: Still I can't stand the bloke.

I cant believe he got another ride as well, his well documented recent personal problems alone, would be enough for me to say No!

:thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He did nothing the year he rode a Ten Kate Superbike, but he flew in Supersport. I wouldn't mind seeing Sofoglu (sorry for spelling) have a go in MotoGp.

Imagine watching him & Simoncelli banging fairings with each other (if the Zuk could go that fast) :rockon:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reading AMCN last night, Casey is showing his one weakness. Opening his mouth :spank:

Casey, your riding great & have a bike that handles, don't go giving the 'Casey Haters' ammo by opening your mouth & saying the stupid **** you do :spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reading AMCN last night, Casey is showing his one weakness. Opening his mouth :spank:

Casey, your riding great & have a bike that handles, don't go giving the 'Casey Haters' ammo by opening your mouth & saying the stupid **** you do :spank:

Which stupid **** is that mate? I mostly skimmed it but it seemed OK to me.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I repeat it, im giving that ammo away :BLAA:

There was the usual whinge from Rossi that PI should be moved from Oct to March for safety (still believe his motivation is to have the Oz Gp close to Sydney Mardi Gras :D), then Casey fired off with some misguided facts about Indy & Estoril having 50 year old surfaces and why they never get called on safety (well, Indy road course is what, a decade old?)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

There was the usual whinge from Rossi that PI should be moved from Oct to March for safety (still believe his motivation is to have the Oz Gp close to Sydney Mardi Gras :D), then Casey fired off with some misguided facts about Indy & Estoril having 50 year old surfaces and why they never get called on safety (well, Indy road course is what, a decade old?)

Ah! That explains it. Lmfao! Different interview. I was thinking about the one with him fishing off his boat.

Anyhow. Having a go at something always sounds a million times better if you exagerate :BLAA:

See!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Casey can say what he like right now....he is winning again, but agree, he should stay quiet, and let his sublime riding talents do the talking....

As for the LART...He can warble on all he likes about how hard done by he is....cause he aint winning, and that's all that matters!

:D

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was great all those years ago when Rossi uttered the words 'Sete will never win another Gp' after the 'scooter burnouts' @ Qatar, and it came true.

Would love that same fate to fall on Rossi :thumbup: