That Supercharged/Nitrous Streetfighter...

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I think she's plenty fast at the track and doesn't need supercharging or nitrous whatever. besides...what's the point of having a 200rwhp bike on the street? none.

yes, most likely a trailer queen. too much money to risk riding it around. Go buy a MotoGP bike and it'll be WAY better than a modded FZ6 ;) Again, just my opinion.

ps: yea...not diggin' the paint but it's never been my thing. I like flatter colors...not the mad chrome and expensive paint jobs. Backyard paint jobs ;) are where it's at.

Is it bollox a trailer queen. i ride it all the time in the summer. i built it to that spec cos i wanted to. None of my bikes are trailer queens. not like the other bikes at the show.

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I really like many of the details and how clean the bike is, you could eat off of it! However the tires surface could have been tiddied up.

I'm with others, visually simpler is better for my eye.

I would love to hear that thing run however. I bet it is a sound like no other! :thumbup:

How would you recommend tidying the tyres surface up? Didnt really want to clean it with tyre wall cleaner as id be off as soon as i rode it. Better to be used than trailered.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How would you recommend tidying the tyres surface up? Didnt really want to clean it with tyre wall cleaner as id be off as soon as i rode it. Better to be used than trailered.

Oh I agree. The good Dr. Porsche stated that his cars were to be driven and driven hard not to be put on display.

What I've done for shows in the past is use a damp sponge to clean the surface of the tire. It gets the dirt and dust off very easily. The entire bike is super clean (amazing) but the small bit of dirt on the tire draws my eye to it.

Please don't take this the wrong way, the bike looks great. When I used to enter my cars in a concourse. I kept all of my score sheets with all of the errors and worked to correct those for the next show. Eventually I learned the little tricks of what judges look for and my cars got better and I began to place better.

Like you Fighter I drove my cars to the concourse because I wanted to pick up the extra points for doing so.

Any chance of hearing a sound clip of the bike running?

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh I agree. The good Dr. Porsche stated that his cars were to be driven and driven hard not to be put on display.

What I've done for shows in the past is use a damp sponge to clean the surface of the tire. It gets the dirt and dust off very easily. The entire bike is super clean (amazing) but the small bit of dirt on the tire draws my eye to it.

Please don't take this the wrong way, the bike looks great. When I used to enter my cars in a concourse. I kept all of my score sheets with all of the errors and worked to correct those for the next show. Eventually I learned the little tricks of what judges look for and my cars got better and I began to place better.

Like you Fighter I drove my cars to the concourse because I wanted to pick up the extra points for doing so.

Any chance of hearing a sound clip of the bike running?

Yea will do a recording soon. Just as soon as the weather picks up. its ****e here at the moment

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^ Cool, understand, been wierd here, 81 degrees at noon, snow 12 hours later!!!

W

wrightme43

I would ride it. I like solid paint though, but thats just it. Its not mine, its his, and he is happy.

I have been thinking on trying to get a set of dirtbike bars and it looks like they will work. LOL

The stock bars have to much pullback angle to me.

I would just ride the piss out of it. Then it would be all dirty and scratched, and chipped up, and worn, and it wouldnt bother me a bit.

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I would ride it. I like solid paint though, but thats just it. Its not mine, its his, and he is happy.

I have been thinking on trying to get a set of dirtbike bars and it looks like they will work. LOL

The stock bars have to much pullback angle to me.

I would just ride the piss out of it. Then it would be all dirty and scratched, and chipped up, and worn, and it wouldnt bother me a bit.

it is a renice bike to ride fast or slow its good, especially with the renthal bars. they seem a little more comfortable than stock and look better.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't mind a good mural myself. If I were to put one on one of my vehicles it would have to be good, and I'm reluctant to shell out for it. From what I've seen, the work on that paint job is top notch and the whole picture is awesome.
I had to remind myself to go back and look for the dirty tires...lol...didn't even look at them:rockon:. Thanks for posting all the pics:thumbup:. Can't wait to see it in action. The swingarm, the paint, the lines, the golden forks all work together so well. Really is very eye pleasing:cheer:.

Cheers
Mike