Terrible crash

It is always sad to see what impatient drivers do, both on bikes, and in cars. I see it all the time driving my bus. Well not that I actually seen them cause an accident that often. I will be praying for them and for their families.

That's ridiculous.. :(

Thinking about this in my head, the Civic driver was wrong and did create this incident, but the driver of the Avenger reacted incorrectly. Even if there was no shoulder to swerve onto (which it looks like highway 98 has from google maps), slamming on his brakes would have been the only way to reduce impact velocity.

I don't understand the reaction at all, because if someone switches to the lane you're in from the opposing direction, they're most likely to be passing. Meaning, there must be something in the other lane.

WOW...2 idiots, 2 stupid moves, 5 dead, what the hell is wrong with some people...
I hope they catch the s.o.b in the civic and fry his a**, and pin the a**hole in the avenger as well.

May God's grace prevail upon all the survivors and those gone on...

Wow, this is very sad.

Motogiro and I were riding near that area yesterday.

Yes this is so sad....:( I was thinking of Bryan and I as I read this. We also rode the border area yesterday. My heart goes out to their families and friends...

Back