T-Rex Frame Sliders

Rhadamygg

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
Anyone know which side of the bike (from the position of sitting on it) the shorter of the two frame sliders goes on?

RhadamYgg

Rhadamygg

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, Dean I got them. I have all the bits for this round of mods. I did run in to an old thread in regard to stripping the bolt holes while installing these - did you have any issues like that?

Now, if only I could get both of my twins to sleep so I can work on the bike! Got my thread locking substance - camera mount, extra crap for the camera mount to actually make it work, wire for headlight mod, fork sliders, rear axle sliders....

Just need time.

RhadamYgg

Rhadamygg

Reaction score
Visit site
Twins? Good luck Dad!

Twins - and I had two boys before the twins (identical, girls). Looks like I lost the chance to work on my bike at all this weekend.

I'm going to look really stupid one of these days if I drop my bike with a whole flotilla of sliders - at HOME!

Funny thing is after the B-King, I'm not all that afraid of dropping this bike - its so little. I'm really concentrating on mounting my camera to the bike.

Rhadamygg

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, they are installed, as well as my fork sliders or bobbins - I bought these ones from Evotech in England.

The rear axle protectors are going to be a pain, though. Wants me to take the spindle off the bike (not exactly sure what that means) loosen the chain adjuster screws - then install the bobbins and then re-adjust the chain.

What a whole big pain in the butt to do for rear axle sliders. They look nice, though in the box.

Mounted my camera to the bike. Had to make some large adjustments because the camera mount to the fuel tank - is just too low to be of any use. We'll see if it works and isn't vibrated off tomorrow.

Still have to do the headlight fix - to have them both on on low beams. Won't be able to work on it tomorrow - 13th anniversary.

RhadamYgg