Surely this day can't get any worse....

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Well so far it's only 9 o'clock and I've broken up a fight between 2 girls, one of them 7months pregnant and the other holding a baby, my bike was backed into sitting in the parking lot, and I got a impromptu lesson on how to handle a hydro planing bike at 70mph in a turn....

Now that you have all that out of the way, you have pleanty of time to figure out which pistol to get:BLAA:

3 stars to you for being brave enough to break up a cat fight. :eek:

Your'e still here to vent about a sh*tty day, that's a good thing.

a) you broke up a fight.. good for the babies. b) the bike situation sucks, but you were able to ride it home..insurance will take care of the bike. another plus c) you didnt crash while sliding and held it together. bravo there as well.

I see those as sketchy situations.. yet you came out on top. Grats:thumbup:

a) you broke up a fight.. good for the babies. b) the bike situation sucks, but you were able to ride it home..insurance will take care of the bike. another plus c) you didnt crash while sliding and held it together. bravo there as well.

I see those as sketchy situations.. yet you came out on top. Grats:thumbup:

Luckily since my bike is naked and I have frame sliders it didn't do any damage to the bike just scratched the frame a little where it hit the concrete curb, it was just a crazy morning, woke up late for work then all that happened on my way to work which made me even later. It was like 2hrs of being on the jerry springer show, while getting rained on....miserable. But so far things have gone smooth since then....(as I knock on wood)

Might want to make sure your fork tubes are straight and handlebar isn't bent. Especially if the parking lot mishap was before the hydroplaning incident.

Ya I pretty much went over it with a fine tooth comb before she left to make sure here wasn't any damage other then a scratch, she was in a new mustang and backed into my left side slider and when it fell the right side slider landed on the curb so that gave everything else a little more clearance from actually hitting the ground, so she lucked out on that, when the bike hydro planed I was getting on 75s from the Cobb galleria and merging from 285 on that long sweeping right turn there was what looked like a small river running across the on ramp lol

Hopefully your day has calmed down. Good that you where able to intervene and get those girls apart. Of course if there was a bunch of Jello or mud....:rolleyes::spank:

Good on you for keeping the bike up and sorry to hear of the parking lot mishap. At least it seem you have very little damage.

By now you're home and relaxing...:D

Last edited:
when the bike hydro planed I was getting on 75s from the Cobb galleria and merging from 285 on that long sweeping right turn

I LOVE that turn. In the car and on the bike. Today was not the day for it though. I think I saw a guy building an ark this morning on the way to work. And lightning struck AROUND me once. I checked the roof of my car for a burn mark. Bad storm. Glad you didn't test your gear.

I LOVE that turn. In the car and on the bike. Today was not the day for it though.

I love that too lol....and the one going from 285north onto i75north...that tight left is fun in a car, wouldnt do it on my bike unfortunetly :( there are a few grooves that I can see ending horribly, theres another good one on the south side from 285south onto i85south....:thumbup:

Oh ya 285 on ramps are awesome and that one from this morning I think could easily be a 120mph and up turn but there is always traffic, every once in a while I'll get on it around there when there isnt any traffic, and thankfully only this morning was crazy, work went nice and smooth, ride home was dry and 60*+ for the middle of jan, it was so nice out I decided to take the 30mile detour down peachtree downtown, and snaked my way down back roads from downtown to my house.

Back