Sunday, July 5th ride?

here is the description off of the PDF link:

July 5th – (9:00) Curtis’ Ribs Ride A pleasant romp through the best of the
southwest New Hampshire scenic byways to Curtis' All American Barbecue Pit
in Putney Vermont! After lunch we’ll head off to some VT twisties before
turning back toward home!

Sounds perfect to me, and the guy that runs the rides from seacoast cycle is a good guy and requires AGATT (Helmet, jacket, gloves, suitable footware).

Unsure at this time. Michele doesn't think she'll be able to do this long of a ride plus Briana needs a "taxi" on Sunday. I'm unsure if I will be there but I fully intend to. More tomorrow!

Unsure at this time. Michele doesn't think she'll be able to do this long of a ride plus Briana needs a "taxi" on Sunday. I'm unsure if I will be there but I fully intend to. More tomorrow!

Family first, but it would be great to ride with you again :)

I checked the route when we got back to the hotel tonight and Putney is on our way home - so Michele and I are in for this ride! Rob, can we meet up somewhere with you and Kiera Sunday morning?

I checked the route when we got back to the hotel tonight and Putney is on our way home - so Michele and I are in for this ride! Rob, can we meet up somewhere with you and Kiera Sunday morning?

We can call you before we leave so that you will have about 25 minutes to get geared up and ready to go, and we can swing through and get you from the hotel, no time to even shut off the bikes though as we will be cutting it close anyway. Another option is you girls getting up at the a$$ crack of dawn, coming up to our house (25 mins in the wrong direction) and leave with us at 7:30 from here.

Your call, but us hopping off the highway and doing a drive by so you can meet up sounds like it makes more sense.

We are planning on the 9:00am meet time in Derry, but if it is looking like we are running late for any reason i PM'd the guy running the ride and got a secondary meet point for 10:30am. so that might be another Option:

Eric, if we are not there at 9:30 then we WILL be with you guys by 10:30.

Babies make things a little unpredictable...

it is about 30 miles from the hotel to the meet point so that should be close enough to count as "fueled up" if you make sure you are topped off before we pick you up in the morning.

You're gonna be on time? Hah!

It'll be a cold day in Heck when that happens!

;)

That is so untrue! :spank:

We are already packed and ready to go - I even have the saddlebags/tailbag on my bike! Cya in the morning Rob & Keira, just give me a call when you are on your way.

Looks like I'll be at Seacoast Cycle for 9am. Michele will not be along for this ride. She's got school and she's transporting our daughter around in the afternoon.

See you there!

Well, Cadence cooperated today and woke up at 4am to give me plenty of time to get ready :spank:. I have already cleaned the helmets (after i found them under the bug coating) and i am not getting the DB killers in for Keira's benefit and then i am going to go fuel up and pack.

See you all soon!!!

Back