Stolen Motorcycle

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
$500 REWARD
800px-Honda_XR650L.JPG

Somebody stole my 2004 Honda XR-650L this morning. Any help appreciated.
Picture is of EXACT bike.

Keep your bikes locked up, even if you are home.:(

blitzcraig

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy had his Honda dirtbike stolen right out of his driveway last summer. A testament to the balls bike thieves have. I think the majority of them are just looking for an easy and quick steal. Throw a lock and a cable on 'em and if they still take it, well, they at least had to work for it. They reserve a special place in hell for bike thieves.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that really sucks. :spank:
Can I ask,where do you park your Fizzer? I'm guessing the bike that was stolen was outside, and what did the police say your chances of recovery were?

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Fizzer is parked in the house. cop didn't say chance of recovery, but my guess is I probably will never see it again :(

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks. That bike looks so tiny it seems as if you could almost throw it over your shoulder and walk away with it.

I had a mountain biken stolen from a car rack it was bolted onto six years ago, with the car in my driveway. Thieves cut the padlock. I reported the serial number to the police, and State Farm paid in full from my renters policy (made me a lifetime loyalist to SF). Six months later, the police informed me it did turn up - in a drug dealers den, along with a couple pounds of cocaine and a nice assortment a machine guns. For a few tense days, there was a chance that I'd have to testify at the trial (I imagined myself getting sucked into a den of underworld activity as a result of testifying) but it never came to pass.