sportrider_fz6

Should sportrider_fz6 be a part of the family again?

• Total voters
J

jsteinb95

Most of you know who sportrider is, but he hasn't been on the forum a whole lot. I think he needs to get his a$$ back on here and post like he used to. Maybe if we make him feel loved by this thread, he will come back. :D

J

jsteinb95

LOL....Rob & Neil, you guys are great! Thank you. I hope it works

S

sportrider

I don't know who this "Sportrider" guy is but he sounds wonderful!!!!:D

P.S. ACES HIGH II rocks!!!!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hahahaha....I am not so sure about it...look at the poll results!

I voted the 3rd choice but I recognised him as soon as I saw the avatar....He's been here a loooong time before I was :D

if you look at the results he dosen't even know himself.. I declare a mistrial

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Sportrider makes the best How To videos.

ACTUALLY...can he PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! make a video on changing Spark Plugs? Like his chain video? That was totally wickedly awesomely cool!

Last edited:
S

sportrider

I really need to get on more often, between my new RC addiction and riding now as a nessesity due to the raping at the fuel pumps I haven't even got one "recreational" ride in yet this year, I started forgetting about the joys of riding and thought of it more for the utilitarian purpose. there is something so wrong about going to a gas station with a $20.00 bill and a thirsty FZ6 and leaving with under a dollar in change, that the bike has replaced my truck as work transportation and even when poorwboy has called up trying to go to polly or some other good road I've passed because I didn't feel like riding as I have already logged over 500miles on it during the week. I think it might be time to go up to the mountains and get out of the desert for a day and recover whatever it is that has been misplaced in the daily grind.:thumbup: