Speedometer Bracket Group Interest.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like one. I assume you're going to powdercoat them?

Price?

Yes, powdercoated flat black, ready to install.

S2 -$50 shipped, payment through paypal like always.

If somebody is local and wants to pick up I can take off shipping coast and paypal fees (about $10) so $40

S1 -$55 since theres a little more work involved to make them.

I put in to make 9 s1 brackets and 9 s2 brkts so they will be ready in few day.

-Russ

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
All please PM me with your paypal address and S1 or S2 and I will request the $. Once payment is received please allow me few days to ship out. I will ship to address on your paypal account.

jerrad

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have contact info for the OP?
Looking to buy one but noticed he hasn't been on for a few weeks.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
I see i'm a bit to late!! Is it still possible to order the S2 bracket, and does it fit on the FZ6 2004 bike? I broke my old speedometer :( btw I live in the Netherlands in case of shipping.

Campari

I have brackets for both S1 and S2's. 2004 would make it an S1 (round) speedo, but since you broke it are you trying to switch to S2?

Let me know which one you would like and I can send it out. Shipping is $10 extra.

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
Lol. I took my bike apart a few days ago with the intention of getting the vso2 kit, but it seems shop has closed on that one. Then I saw this, and the buell headlights and decided I can make that look clean. So I am in the process of getting lights from Harley today.

ilikecheese

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought everything I think I need give me suggestions if you see I am missing something. y0721.6ac-headlight 110$ m1600.1acmw- windscreen 70$ and windscreen mount m0645.1ada.

ilikecheese

Reaction score
Visit site
I made my own bracket for my speedo couldn't wait any longer so if anyone wants to see a pic please let me now how to post a pic.(newbey)