Speedometer Bracket Group Interest.

Neitherlands? I just dont want to go through the shipping hassles, time and such. Thats why I'd like somebody in the states to help out with prototype.

I don't live in the Netherlands. Netherlands Antilles is in the carribean. But I understand what you mean.
But I want you to remember me when your selling the finished product. I want one for sure.

2012-03-05172157.jpg

:) prototype for the S1 is done, now just have to get around to shipping it. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I purchased Lean's first prototype and its a solid build with great fit and I've been very happy with it. The only thing I didn't anticipate was the rusting. I would recommend that you all put some kind of coat on this thing before you put it on. I was too excited to put it on so I skipped over the paint.

Hey guys, I purchased Lean's first prototype and its a solid build with great fit and I've been very happy with it. The only thing I didn't anticipate was the rusting. I would recommend that you all put some kind of coat on this thing before you put it on. I was too excited to put it on so I skipped over the paint.

Thank you for the kind words McLovin. :)

This is a prototype ( I didnt bother powder coating it since I not even sure yet is it will fit ) Just like the S2 version, production brackets will be painted.

I haven't followed this entire thread. Is this the prototype for '04-'06? If so, cool. Is there a target time for production?

Joe

I haven't followed this entire thread. Is this the prototype for '04-'06? If so, cool. Is there a target time for production?

Joe

Its for the first generation of FZ-6 so yes. Time depends on if we got everything right this time, we will find out hopefully this weekend.

If all clears as far as fitment I would say couple weeks they will be ready.

-Russ

Lean, I'm still down for one of the S1 ('04-'06) brackets. I just wanted to make sure you knew that since I mentioned it months ago but never got back to this thread to see how those were progressing. :thumbup:

Once we get out of the "prototype phase" and I have product to show, i will start a list or all who would like to get one.

I think now I'll be making them fixed (out of 1 piece) so ill need to figure out optimal mounting location and make a few adjustments.

-Russ

Can somebody send me an S1 speedometer itself? Somebody who doesnt currently ride, or has one laying around? This would help a bunch!

I will send it back as soon as I'm done measuring, and test fit.

Hey people, I just joined the forum and not too familiar with everything but I am interested to buy that speedo bracket. What is the cost, approx? Plus, i live in Perth, Australia. I might have to pay a bit more for shipping...

Let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

Hey I bought this bracket a few months ago and in light of recent events, I have postponed my naked project, yet I still have the bracket. I think I paid 60$ for it and would be willing to cough it up for what I paid. It was never used, still in the packaging I received it in. Looks to be super high quality solid build.

If anybody's interested you can throw me a PM. I can ship it same day shipping and can accept paypal by the way. Let me know!

Back