SoCal Hoons - Summer's End Ride (when?)

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
That was defiantly me you saw. Even Daniel stopped me and asked if I saw you. I told him that Hoonette is long gone, he wanted to try and catch up with you.
And... Yesss... I defiantly could hear Betty's new voice. She was saying " ffuuuuuunnnn!!!!"

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just say the word and we can do a ride that way, meet up at Sage and ride up to Idllywild and down 243 to Banning with a stop at Lake Fulmore.

Jerry

Me too if it is a Fri/Sat/Sun? Jerry, you are such a good photographer. Missed riding with you today.

But I'm also going to take this opportunity to post the audio of my new pipe. NSFW? :D

Hear Jen's Akrapovic Growl 09 GSX-R600 - YouTube

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Me too if it is a Fri/Sat/Sun? Jerry, you are such a good photographer. Missed riding with you today.

But I'm also going to take this opportunity to post the audio of my new pipe. NSFW? :D

Hear Jen's Akrapovic Growl 09 GSX-R600 - YouTube

Thanks, I just point and shoot and the camera does the rest:thumbup:
Betty sounds great, very sexy.

How about Sat. as long as Spencer can make it or Sun if that would be better, weather looks good so far.

Jerry

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh... I'm defiantly down to see that spot. It doesn't seem that will happen in the next week or two. We just got back from the hospital for our second no show. My future riding buddy is about here. Hopefully tonight.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jerry, even though Spencer can't make it, I'm still interested in a Saturday ride. What time should I be at Sage Rd?? :D

Anyone else?

Misti

Reaction score
www.mistihurst.com
:bow: Can we all get t-shirts that say "God is Goop" or is that too sacrilegious?

OMG just imagine if the HOONs took over Laguna Seca for time! That is some serious sh!t. I can imagine folks flying in for a day or so. Rider skills clinics with Vegas & Erci (& Misti - I don't know all the instructors on our forum). We could go the opposite direction for an hour in honor of all our left-hand side of the road riders. A homebrew beer competition on the side. An international pot luck dinner with specialty dishes from your country/region. Anyone who goes down joins the "Suicidal Squirrels Team." ...Go buy a lottery ticket! I'm having too much fun just thinking about it!

:BLAA:

:cheer: Sounds like fun!!! hahaha that would be so awesome to take over Laguna for the day, have fun ripping around. I need a good ol track day :D

Your ride sounded fun as well!