So I finally went and did it...

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
I officially graduated college yesterday when I handed in my last final exam! I cannot explain the feeling of relief I have right now...

Fortunately I'm already full time at work, so I don't have to shop for a job. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats, I know how you must be feeling. Finishing college was one of the most freeing experiences for me. You are very lucky to have a job right out of college. Be safe!

Hoosier4444

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats. Hoping to be you in three years. Good haul on the job search too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!! I remember that feeling.. almost as good as buying a new motorcycle :D

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Field of study was "Biometric Security" dealing with fingerprint scanners and the like.

Fortunately and unfortunately, there's no real work in it right now, especially not in michigan. At the end of the day, it's a programming degree at least.

I'm doing mobile web development and Symantec Workflow development for this company.

I've been here for about 2 years, as I was an IT support intern before that.

Thanks everyone! :)

Bear-Cat

Reaction score
Visit site
Good for you...I remember mine ..a long time ago! Hey you are employed. I was recently out of work for 11 months.. Bear down and hang on. Go for a ride.

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!!!! When I graduated I was only excited for a min, until they sent me a letter saying I still had two GE classes I needed to take because I never did. Those two classes took another two semesters because the freshman were so many and crashers werent accepted...... But eventually I did finally finish :)