Site Bug Thread

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't load any pictures to the BOTM thread. An error keeps coming up or it goe's through like it should have loaded but hasn't.

Nelly

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
I still can't upload a new avatar... :(

If it has any relevance I'm using Safari 5 browser.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This might not be a site bug but more of a peeve. With the recent addition of the "like" banner, it seems to place itself right across a picture when you click on one to view it within a thread.

Anyone else find this annoying, or is it just me? :rolleyes:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the latest, and I get this in IE and Firefox.

If I run AdAware (which takes over 5 hours to do a full scan on my PC) then I can get on. If I shut down and restart then this message occurs again. I enjoy the site but not enough to run a damned 5 hour scan every time I want to get on.

The message:

Error 403
We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /forum/cmps_index.php on this server.
You do not have permission to access this server. Before trying again, run anti-virus and anti-spyware software and remove any viruses and spyware from your computer.
Your technical support key is: c419-fffa-2b02-1b1f
You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.
If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact info(@)data-safe(.)ca and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

EDIT: when I posted this and clicked on home I got the same message again. Using the IE "back" button I was able to get here again.

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the latest, and I get this in IE and Firefox.

If I run AdAware (which takes over 5 hours to do a full scan on my PC) then I can get on. If I shut down and restart then this message occurs again. I enjoy the site but not enough to run a damned 5 hour scan every time I want to get on.

The message:

Error 403
We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /forum/cmps_index.php on this server.
You do not have permission to access this server. Before trying again, run anti-virus and anti-spyware software and remove any viruses and spyware from your computer.
Your technical support key is: c419-fffa-2b02-1b1f
You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.
If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact info(@)data-safe(.)ca and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

EDIT: when I posted this and clicked on home I got the same message again. Using the IE "back" button I was able to get here again.

Strange your getting that error, Its a 403 page theat know spammers see when they try to use the site. The server remebers the IP and compares the list to incomming IPs.. I will look and remove your ips from the list

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Strange your getting that error, Its a 403 page theat know spammers see when they try to use the site. The server remebers the IP and compares the list to incomming IPs.. I will look and remove your ips from the list

I'm getting it again, took forever to get on today. Annoying to say the least.

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm suddenly seeing this every time I try to navigate or login. When I hit refresh, it then actually loads the page.

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.600riders.com/forum/site-announcements/27503-site-bug-thread-8.html. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

This in Chrome, latest version if that helps. It'll change the address to whatever page I'm trying to load, so it's site-wide for me, not just the page showed in that particular message.

EDIT : 1 hour later and it's working fine now.

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't upload photos!

I tried yesterday and today. Just says "Upload failed" each time.

I've tried on 2 different computers, so that's not it :(

H E L P ! !