Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. You will notice that we have upgraded to a newer version of Vbulletin. I have been having a hard time getting the old version to work with the newer MySQL, Apache and PHP software on the server so the upgrade was needed. The site is functional but I stlll have to add the plugins and tweaks. Lets this thread to also post the bugs you find..

Dennis

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The site is functional but I still have to add the plugins and tweaks.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Dennis. Uploading pic's is different but not hard once you load a couple (all old pic's are gone on the threads).

Also, once you do upload a pic, you can, after double clicking, enlarge it MUCH larger than before, VERY NICE.. No more reason to post a link to Photobucket ;) !!!

I thought I found some issues, but later, with more looking found what I was looking for (under user CP settings)just different and will take some time to learn..

Thank you for doing this!!!!

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its the import of the old likes. Every one ever.. will flag them as new just click the notifications and it will go away when its done

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for your hard work on this Dennis. I mean it is a Sunday and I really appreciate you slamming this and putting the fires out while most of us finish our weekends with the family and friends. :rockon:
You're the best Brother!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis,

As I re-call, I think the old web site had a place, (maybe right under your avatar or in that area), where you could place what bike you have (or the YEAR MORE IMPORTANTLY). I don't see that here.

That would help ALOT, especially between the S1 and S2 bikes in certain instances for trouble shooting, etc..

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
1. I hope the text in the home page "http://www.600riders.com/forum/cmps_index.php", the unread threads are a different color or darker (infact black font) colored text.
Font_Color.jpg
2. I have a problem inserting images, the Upload file(s) is a hyperlink, please make it a button, but import From URL looks good.
insert image- image from URL.jpg
insert image-choose files from computer.jpg

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Select the from computer tab on the top LH side that should allow local file uploads

1. I hope the text in the home page "http://www.600riders.com/forum/cmps_index.php", the unread threads are a different color or darker (infact black font) colored text.
View attachment 64591
2. I have a problem inserting images, the Upload file(s) is a hyperlink, please make it a button, but import From URL looks good.
View attachment 64593
View attachment 64592

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
IMG_20121205_121358_815.jpgTest...? Test...Testi.....? Works! :)

bnw%2BB%2Bto%2BB%2Bratio.jpg

Attachments

• SDC12610.jpg
    SDC12610.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had issues in the past and I checked the settings in my controls.

I'm NOT getting any e-mails of new posts to threads I'm subscribed to. Cliff has re-set it for me in the last but for some reason, doesn't stay activated.

Now when I sign on, I do get the list showing NEW notifications..

On other forums I frequent, no issues with new posts so I don't think its my end..

Once things settle down, if someone can look at my settings I'd appreciate it. Their all set for instant e-mail notifications..

Kind of a PIA when someone asks you a question and you don't reply unless you literally look up the thread..

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had issues in the past and I checked the settings in my controls.

I'm NOT getting any e-mails of new posts to threads I'm subscribed to. Cliff has re-set it for me in the last but for some reason, doesn't stay activated.

Now when I sign on, I do get the list showing NEW notifications..

On other forums I frequent, no issues with new posts so I don't think its my end..

Once things settle down, if someone can look at my settings I'd appreciate it. Their all set for instant e-mail notifications..

Kind of a PIA when someone asks you a question and you don't reply unless you literally look up the thread..

I've reset your subscriber email as in the past. Hope this works! I also set your account to show the instant pop-up on messages. That was turned off. I'm at a loss if this continues. I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. I still believe it has to do with your service provider. When I check your settings, they are set to send instant email to you. :confused:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've reset your subscriber email as in the past. Hope this works! I also set your account to show the instant pop-up on messages. That was turned off. I'm at a loss if this continues. I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. I still believe it has to do with your service provider. When I check your settings, they are set to send instant email to you. :confused:

Its working NOW Cliff. Got about a dozen messages from the forum I'm going thru now...

What ever you did, you did GOOD!!

Thank you!!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis,
Do you know why the names of the files uploaded (attached) to the server changed and will any of the previously attached files be restored?
Attachments in 'my albums' remain but with different names, while it appears all others (like if inserted into a thread) are gone.

Just curious if you have any insight.

Thanks!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ran a query to rebuild the attachments tables.. let me know if that helped the issue

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ran a query to rebuild the attachments tables.. let me know if that helped the issue

I exited browser session and refreshed. No apparent change.

If the stars align, there should be 3 pictures below... from thread: http://www.600riders.com/forum/usa-pacific/54923-2015-pnw-rides-around-local-scene-pics-inside.html Although its the 'technical' bits I was looking for, this is a subscribed thread w/attachments.

Link only: http://www.600riders.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56235&stc=1&d=1426121133
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Most attachements seem to be working I am not sure why these are not...

I will see if I can figure out why

Last edited: