For Sale: 2007 FZ6 with Approximately 10,700 Miles - Iowa

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I'm contemplating selling my 2007 FZ6. The bike is a fairly clean example with approximately 10,700 miles (may go up slightly during the end of the riding season). Below is a small list of upgrades that I've added since I've owned the bike.

Delkovic Exhaust (Stock exhaust included in sale)
Top Sellerie Seat (Most comfortable available - Stock seat also included)
Puig Windscreen (Stock windscreen included)
Handlebar Risers for a Comfortable Riding Position
Givi E21 Side Cases and Brackets
USB Charging Adapter

The bike does have a couple of small scratches on the tank and fairing from the previous owner (not really all that visible), and a few scuffs on the side cases from swinging my foot over, but otherwise it's in great shape. The battery is brand new, and the rear tire was replaced recently with only about 400 miles on it (old one was fine, but I ran over a nail). The front tire is in good shape. Everything else works as it should.

This is a fun and comfortable bike with a nice upright riding position. I'm only looking to sell as I've been eyeing a Jeep Wrangler. It's always tough to find the right person willing to trade, so I'm considering an outright sale at $3,800.00 or best offer.

The bike is located in southeast Iowa (zip code 52577). Please feel free to respond or PM for more information.

Thanks!
Josh

FZ6 Touring 4.jpgFZ6 Touring 5 - No Side Cases.jpg

Last edited:

Newell33

Reaction score
Visit site
IMG_2013.jpg IMG_2001.jpg IMG_2009.jpgIMG_2005.jpg IMG_1998.jpg IMG_2010.jpgIMG_2008.jpg IMG_1999.jpg

More photos! Sorry for the orientation. They're oriented correctly on my computer, but not when inserted here. I see no way to rotate, or even delete them from my post.

New Fall Price of $3,100.00 for a Quick Sale!

Last edited: