Where do I find this manual you are talking about because it's nothing in the one that I downloaded to help me any further

Thanks and it's now completely split and crazy only 1 gear was damaged and teeth on only one of the other was... no I mean not the first bit of metal was found or any signs of what could have caused the damage...

Oppsee, my bad. - not needed to split case but notice that cover has threaded holes in it? Thread two bolts in and gently and evenly apply torque to each a little at a time. Do not bind it by c0cking it... It will act as a puller, extracting the housing.....

If you really feel ALL of the bolts are out, use a block of wood and hammer (heavy mass) pop the case off. Make sure all the bolts are out!

You have mail!

Great job so far, saved a heap of $ AND that engine...

That 3rd gear is bad (about 3 teeth missing).

Couldn't really see damage to the opposing gear in the pic but it'd be expected...

Last edited:
Thanks and it's now completely split and crazy only 1 gear was damaged and teeth on only one of the other was... no I mean not the first bit of metal was found or any signs of what could have caused the damage...

You still fighting the battle or can you report a successful transplant!!!? :thumbup:

Everything going good parts in and will soon be putting her back together... This 9 to 5 got be going straight days none stop for the last couple of weeks, so I'm eager to get back at it..will update my progress and if I need help hope you guys got me lol....

Back