Setting up a workshop...lease sorted, time to get busy!

Ok, managed to do a little more at the shop over the weekend.....lots more getting done this week....Put a shelf up above the first detailing station....Put some carpet down for customers to park their bikes on, and put in the Workshop PC.

Another wall goes up tomorrow night...signage is being sorted as we speak, Benches with Stainless bench tops are being built this weekend coming...

A deal on 2 hydraulic bike lifts is being sorted....

We are taking baby steps at the moment....Sooooooo much to do, here's a few more pics....

View attachment 20364

View attachment 20365

View attachment 20366

:rockon:

Hey that blue bike doesn't look that dirty to me..lol.:D

LOL...yup. Not at all what it looked like last Sunday. That is what a weeks worth of grubiness looks like. Come to think of it, it looked like that on Monday night last week. You do know i got rained on going home from the Workshop again tonight...lol.:( One of the main reasons this weather is getting me down. My bike stays clean for a couple hours to a day or so...then it looks like that again:(.

LOL...yup. Not at all what it looked like last Sunday. That is what a weeks worth of grubiness looks like. Come to think of it, it looked like that on Monday night last week. You do know i got rained on going home from the Workshop again tonight...lol.:( One of the main reasons this weather is getting me down. My bike stays clean for a couple hours to a day or so...then it looks like that again:(.

Your bike needs a very big condom!

:eek:

Just to refute those doctored pics of my bike that were designed to make it look dirty:eek:....

View attachment 20509

View attachment 20510

View attachment 20511

Admittedly my pipes need a polish, but you can see how that was a shameless attempt to smear my good name:innocent::liar::D

Cheers
Mike

LOL! Yes it's a very nice day to clean your bike.....glad you did, wouldnt want all that crap to fall off onto Damien whilst the bikes are on the trailer, on our way to Sydney!

:Flip:

Got quite a bit done at the workshop on the weekend...got our new your beaut alarm all connected up & evilized! Love things that beep, and scream at ya!

Also got the compressor set up, and now that we are alarmed (& dangerous), we have started moving other bits and pieces in...

We are not far off now, Bike lifts get there this week, and shelves and benches are being built in the next fortnight.

First bike up on the lift will be "Pinky" , she's having her long overdue makeover!!!

Oops, sorry, no photo's...left the camera at home!

Got quite a bit done at the workshop on the weekend...got our new your beaut alarm all connected up & evilized! Love things that beep, and scream at ya!

Also got the compressor set up, and now that we are alarmed (& dangerous), we have started moving other bits and pieces in...

We are not far off now, Bike lifts get there this week, and shelves and benches are being built in the next fortnight.

First bike up on the lift will be "Pinky" , she's having her long overdue makeover!!!

Oops, sorry, no photo's...left the camera at home!

Pretty sure Gaz got some on his phone:thumbup:.

It's definitely starting to look the biz:rockon:

Workshop is coming along slowly, still a few weeks away from opening the doors for business, but we are getting there...we now have a sign above the big roller door at the front at least.

View attachment 22719

Sorry bout the awful photo, but it was taken at night, in the rain!

Well, it's been a while since i updated this thread....but i have been a wee bit busy! Moving house, building bikes, being dad, running around, working my butt off, with 2 business's, DJ work, and a couple of brawls with a couple "nazi" landlords!!!!

But today, we finished off the "Pinky" re-build.....another story, different thread....

But while wse were at the shop, i sorta stood back for a second and realised that the joint is starting to turn into the place i wanted it to be....somewhere to hang out, work on our bikes, and shoot the breeze with the boys!

Still not open as a business just yet, but we are getting very close...probably a realistic 4 weeks before we are ready to trade, but in real time, i dont think we will launch the shop until the new year....just because up until Christmas, my "other" work schedule is insane!!!!

Anyway, took this photo today......and i just love it, our bikes, the barbeque cooking up a storm, us, drinking a few coldies, and not a care in the world about anything else for a few brief moments....pure gold!

View attachment 23556

Not long now, and "Two Wheel Obsession" will be a reality!

Woohoo!

Well, it's been a while since i updated this thread....but i have been a wee bit busy! Moving house, building bikes, being dad, running around, working my butt off, with 2 business's, DJ work, and a couple of brawls with a couple "nazi" landlords!!!!

But today, we finished off the "Pinky" re-build.....another story, different thread....

But while wse were at the shop, i sorta stood back for a second and realised that the joint is starting to turn into the place i wanted it to be....somewhere to hang out, work on our bikes, and shoot the breeze with the boys!

Still not open as a business just yet, but we are getting very close...probably a realistic 4 weeks before we are ready to trade, but in real time, i dont think we will launch the shop until the new year....just because up until Christmas, my "other" work schedule is insane!!!!

Anyway, took this photo today......and i just love it, our bikes, the barbeque cooking up a storm, us, drinking a few coldies, and not a care in the world about anything else for a few brief moments....pure gold!

View attachment 23556

Not long now, and "Two Wheel Obsession" will be a reality!

Woohoo!

Thanks mate. BBQ WAS awesome:thumbup:. Spent the morning with Gaz doing the ZR chain, sprockets and cush drive and a little bit of "Hold this for us" while he worked on Oinky.

Can think of worse ways to spend the day.:D

Oh! The new gearing is wikkid...lol...you can still bang open the throttle and keep the front end down, but only just...lol.:rockon:

Good stuff mate , i see the BBQ sizzling away there on the right :D.....Hope its going like that in March , when i place a few Bundy's in the esky beside it :rockon: :rockon:

Awesome stuff!
Can't wait for you to be open and I might need to come visit :D

Good stuff mate , i see the BBQ sizzling away there on the right :D.....Hope its going like that in March , when i place a few Bundy's in the esky beside it :rockon: :rockon:

You boys from Interstate, will always be welcome to "pop in" for a chat, a beer, and a quick lube job.....for the bike!, whenever you happen to be down here in tghe hottest state, in the hottest continent!!!

Far out, it's boiling out there today.....Mercury has hit 40c for about the fifth day in a row now....may even be longer!

:thumbup:

Back