Setting up a workshop...lease sorted, time to get busy!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW sounds like an awesome idea, plus you can always angle it to look for sponsers for the racing team.

half the reason we decided to do it, was as a base for the race bikes, somewhere clean, and organised to work on them....and yes, "Two Wheel Obsession" will be a sponsor of "Wolfman Racing".

one sorta helps the other, going both ways.

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
half the reason we decided to do it, was as a base for the race bikes, somewhere clean, and organised to work on them....and yes, "Two Wheel Obsession" will be a sponsor of "Wolfman Racing".

one sorta helps the other, going both ways.

Speaking of going both ways, how about that mechanic in the photo? Do you reckon.....:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::eek::D:ban:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well we got the keys today, and we got straight into getting a whole heap of 10 year old paint off the floor... 8 hours, 4 liters of paint stripper, a big high pressure cleaner, several scrapers and lots of grunting from mikey, gazza, Aidin, myself and too our surprise, our new landlord, who mucked in for a few hours, we managed to get the floor pretty much ready for painting tomorrow!

Massive thanks to mikey for rolling up his sleeves and making a huge contribution to getting it sorted!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well we got the keys today, and we got straight into getting a whole heap of 10 year old paint off the floor... 8 hours, 4 liters of paint stripper, a big high pressure cleaner, several scrapers and lots of grunting from mikey, gazza, Aidin, myself and too our surprise, our new landlord, who mucked in for a few hours, we managed to get the floor pretty much ready for painting tomorrow!

Massive thanks to mikey for rolling up his sleeves and making a huge contribution to getting it sorted!

No wukkas mate. You'll have to make me a nice choccy mudcake latte one day....:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gazza and I have decided that mikey gets free detailing from us anytime you desire and the use of the workshop whenever you need it!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where was the call to arms, you said you might, but didnt hear anything definate.

didnt really need to do that this weekend, floor is now done, more likely to need help, when we start moving everything in...my 3 bikes, the 3 bikes that Gazza has in his care, tools, benches, etc, etc.

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
awesome dude

wanted to set something like that up here in perth for cars
doing mods and the like

im in need of employment :)
me = customer service king

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
awesome dude

wanted to set something like that up here in perth for cars
doing mods and the like

im in need of employment :)
me = customer service king

everyone wants to work in a bike shop......pay is crap normally, but the fringe benefits are awesome....you get to ride other peoples bike's for testing purposes!!!!

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
everyone wants to work in a bike shop......pay is crap normally, but the fringe benefits are awesome....you get to ride other peoples bike's for testing purposes!!!!

i worked for fraser motorcycles for a bit

hit a tree with a 749... not such a good fringe benifit

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey folks, just letting you know, that i am about to head off to the workshop, we are making walls today! will take photo's.

should also have alarm up and running by the end of the week, which means we can start moving bikes and tools in! woohoo!

If any of you SA Fizzers are out and about today, dont hesitate to drop in and share one of Coopers finest ales with us.

Roller door is always open for all our riding buddies.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey folks, just letting you know, that i am about to head off to the workshop, we are making walls today! will take photo's.

should also have alarm up and running by the end of the week, which means we can start moving bikes and tools in! woohoo!

If any of you SA Fizzers are out and about today, dont hesitate to drop in and share one of Coopers finest ales with us.

Roller door is always open for all our riding buddies.

Just having a feed before heading down. See you in a while:thumbup:.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just having a feed before heading down. See you in a while:thumbup:.

am off to macca's right now myself....got a hankering for one of those seared chicken burger things that almost tasstes like real food...not Macca's!

see you in a while Mr Bike!

:rockon:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have fun guys! Make sure you get those pictures Jamie! I want to see them tomorrow :)
Wish I could come hang out and help!:thumbup: