Scorps on sale at Amazon

Eagletalon

Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta know how you like the sound of your "new bike"!
Just finished installing it. Took me a little over 4 hours (yes I know a long time) but I can say it doesn't even sound like the same bike. Took the baffles before starting the bike and I already know they won't be going back in. They smoked a little bit at first but it's all clear. Best mod so far

Later
Jon

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just finished installing it. Took me a little over 4 hours (yes I know a long time) but I can say it doesn't even sound like the same bike. Took the baffles before starting the bike and I already know they won't be going back in. They smoked a little bit at first but it's all clear. Best mod so far

Later
Jon

Yep, a whole different ride!! Folks will hear you better in traffic too.

I have a stereo and an MP3 player in my 590 GPS (hardwired into the helmet) but often ride with them OFF as the engine just purrs and sounds sooo good..

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If this isn't motivation [MENTION=27431]gnyce[/MENTION] I don't know what it is lol.

Later
Jon

I'd personally loose the stickers, looks much cleaner without em, but sounds great!

You'll find in most cases, if stuck behind a texter or someone NOT paying attention,(at a light, stop sign, etc) a rev to maybe 3k will get them moving.

Very rare I use the Steble, short of someone "wanting to share my lane" and then I accelerate or slow as need be, (they keep changing lanes ANYWAY)..

Last edited:

gnyce

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If this isn't motivation [MENTION=27431]gnyce[/MENTION] I don't know what it is lol.

https://vimeo.com/179402955

Later
Jon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[MENTION=27781]Eagletalon[/MENTION], yeah that actually _was_ motivational! Got 'em in! Man you are right, they sound sweet. Here is the part where all of you with LeoVince/2Bros/Akro/Scorps/etc think 'yeah dummy no kidding!' I thought I'd be just fine as-is with stock, but this is indeed so much nicer - as someone else recently said, on short trips they don't play music so they can listen to the sound. I totally get it now. The burble/backpressure noise when backing off/coming up to a stoplight is just wonderful. They went on fine, but struggled with the Givi top/side rails (hard-cases/monokey). Got it to work, took a little convincing, but the result is lovely - quite pleased. Thanks to you and [MENTION=6338]TownsendsFJR1300[/MENTION] for the push.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
[MENTION=27781]Eagletalon[/MENTION], yeah that actually _was_ motivational! Got 'em in! Man you are right, they sound sweet. Here is the part where all of you with LeoVince/2Bros/Akro/Scorps/etc think 'yeah dummy no kidding!' I thought I'd be just fine as-is with stock, but this is indeed so much nicer - as someone else recently said, on short trips they don't play music so they can listen to the sound. I totally get it now. The burble/backpressure noise when backing off/coming up to a stoplight is just wonderful. They went on fine, but struggled with the Givi top/side rails (hard-cases/monokey). Got it to work, took a little convincing, but the result is lovely - quite pleased. Thanks to you and [MENTION=6338]TownsendsFJR1300[/MENTION] for the push.

And NO maintenance, re-packing pipes, nothing.. Enjoy the ride!!