SC Holiday Season Riding....

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Well guys I found out last week this coming Friday will be my last day at the company I've been with for 10years. Yea it sucks but oh well that's life in poor economy(lay-offs). Positive side is I will be getting heck of a severance package and taking some well needed time off. I don't plan on even starting to look hard for anything till January unless something pops up. So if anyone has some time off during the week and wants to ride hit me up cause I'll be looking for something to do. :rockon:

Also I guess if anyone knows about any positions coming open let me know. I have extensive experience in Transportation, Shipping/Receiving, Management, Sales and Powersports. :thumbup:

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea I always try to see the positive in things. Everything happens for a reason you know. I just figured I have not been very happy with my job for some time and been pretty much disgusted where I see the company going and this just re-affirms that. I guess it worked out well, they are going to give me about 4 months pay to walk away so I'll take it and run for the hills.