Sale on clear LED Tail Light $19.99!

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
tjhess74: that is a phenomenal write up, excellent job and many thanks! :thumbup:

I just picked up one of these, will do it when I get motivated/when my tail light burns out, whichever comes first. :)

FYI, I used the coupon code D2M2008 and it lowered the price to $16.99 :Flash:

buckeyethunder

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed mine today using tjhess74 detailed instructions.It is cold here in Ohio so I took the time to pull apart all the electrical connectors and coat with dielectic grease.Taillight is an upgrade over 1357 bulb and works very good.Didnt hook up turns,easy install.

@Ten

Reaction score
Visit site
tjhess74: that is a phenomenal write up, excellent job and many thanks! :thumbup:

I just picked up one of these, will do it when I get motivated/when my tail light burns out, whichever comes first. :)

FYI, I used the coupon code D2M2008 and it lowered the price to $16.99 :Flash:

Hi bro

Thank you for your code.

Cost shipping to my country higher than Clear LED Tail Light
Part $16.99
Shipping $32.99
Total $49.98=1599.36Baht

But I still order :D

LDO

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought and installed this light. Thanks to tjhess74 for the easy to follow write up. Took me less than an hour to install and I am very happy with the look. It is very bright. I don't think you can beat this for the price. I also used the code DM2008 and saved an extra $3. Thanks again to tjhess74.

red06

Reaction score
Visit site
can someone comment on the sliders , i got them , they are nothing like the 120$ sliders i have, they weigh next to nothing and are as hard as plastic