F/S: 2005 Silver Front Fairing w/ Headlights & Motodynamic Tail Light

teapot39

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm doing some early spring cleaning:

-Complete front fairing with headlights & mirrors: 180$ + shipping from Canada Windscreen Sold!
-Motodynamic Smoked Tail Light: Sold!

Individual parts prices (shipping not included):

-Main fairing: Sold!
-Left inner fairing: Sold!
-Right inner fairing: 10$
-Mirrors: 15$ each
-Headlights with podlights harness: 120$
-Fairing stay bracket: 20$

FZ6 Parts Photos by master_chief_182 | Photobucket

I took the fairing off my 2005 Liquid Silver fz6 last year to go naked and I don't plan on using it again. Everything is in good condition and I tried to take pictures of every little defects I saw. There is a small description on some of the pictures to clarify what's in it.

The main fairing has four cracked tabs (two where the mirrors go and two on the interior above the headlights. There is a gray broken clip that on the right side that is supposed to hold some wires. The interior of the turn signal extrusion on the left side is cracked about halfway around. The right side is missing a rubber button to isolate the windscreen from the vibrations. I replaced it with some double sided tape.

The inner fairings, fairing stay, windscreen and headlights only show normal usage wear. I also include what should be all the bolts needed to put it all back together.

The Motodynamic tail light have some scratches and a broken tab. It was working when I pulled it off the bike a year ago. I wasn’t really satisfied of the light output. You can see in the pictures that the original connectors have been cutted off and replaced with posi-taps. I did this because I wanted to combine the stock signals with the one in the tail light. Here is the product page (I have the first version without the programmable features)
2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Yamaha FZ6 Sequential LED Tail Light

My prices are in Canadian dollars and payment would preferably be trough Paypal.

Please tell me if I have missed anything or if you want more info/pictures.

-Yannick
[email protected]

Last edited:

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
Ill tell you know. You can sell it faster and X3 your money if you part it out. I just did and it only took a couple of months. How much will it cost for you to ship the tail light to 92804 US? Thanks

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to buy the tail light if you can ship it to Turkey.
Can you estimate a shippin price.

postcode: 81040
city: istanbul

Thanks

teapot39

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, the windscreen sold so I updated the price for the whole package and I will add new prices for the individual parts in a few hours. Thanks!