SA Fizzers Australian Moto GP barbeque 2009!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alrighty you SA boys...last year i hosted a Barbeque at my joint for the Aussie Moto GP round at my joint....well it's on again.

I am supplying the food, you just need to bring yourselves, and what you are drinking.

DATE: Sunday October 18!

TIME: 10am onwards.

Am giving you lot plenty of notice to plan ahead, and would REALLY LIKE all the SA boys to attend this one....we had pretty much a 100% attendance from all the SA boys last year!

So get to it boys....tell the Missus now if you have to, that you dont exist that day! and come and catch up with all the boys...

I have a huge projector screen, and a big plasma screen, so viewing will be great.....

Am also planning on putting on a feast fit for kings....so dont eat for a day or so before...cause you will be living it large at the Wolfman's!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sweeeeet!!! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Hey, ya reckon we can keep Matty awake this year???

:rockon:

Not a chance! But when he does fall asleep this year, am thinking we should dress him up in a Tutu, and take lots of photo's....

:sinister:

Hi There

I am from Midrand, where are you based Wolfman?

Nice idea!

That whole SA thing can get pretty annoying at times. Have to admit I've managed to get caught a couple times myself on a kayak fishing forum...lol.

I'm sure you'll be welcome though:thumbup::D

Thanks for the invite mate. I'll have to check my busy schedule but I think I'll be right to rock.:thumbup:

Ok, so I'm not fooling anyone...lol....I'll get of my bike for a day...lol...yup..I'm in.:D

Cheers
Mike

That whole SA thing can get pretty annoying at times. Have to admit I've managed to get caught a couple times myself on a kayak fishing forum...lol.

I'm sure you'll be welcome though:thumbup::D

Thanks for the invite mate. I'll have to check my busy schedule but I think I'll be right to rock.:thumbup:

Ok, so I'm not fooling anyone...lol....I'll get of my bike for a day...lol...yup..I'm in.:D

Cheers
Mike

your in charge of getting the tutu for matty! i will put it on...will kill anyone else if he catches them!

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Well it looks like i am going to get a caterer in boys.....dont want cooking lunch to get in the way of drinking, or watching a bit of racing....am inviting the crew from Maxi's along, as well as a few other bike shop people...that amuse me more than they annoy me....

Could end up being a pretty decent sized event this year.....have 1 people that have accepted my invite thus far....

Now all we need is for Casey to start winning again, so that the left arm rock thrower from the big boot doesnt run away with the Championship before then!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Steve from Maxi Moto has confirmed his attendance at our Moto GP gig! Heinrich has a date with his dog!....

:rockon:

Hope Heinrich's got some shmakos then....lol.

Be good to see Steve there though. Quite looking forward to it....especially if Ducati comes up with an answer to the Yamahas.

It's quite a weird feeling....an Aussie on the Duc, but want to support the Yammies:confused:...lol. Oh yeah! Vegemite valley:eek:.....Easy decision...lol.

Cheers
Mike:D

Hope Heinrich's got some shmakos then....lol.

Be good to see Steve there though. Quite looking forward to it....especially if Ducati comes up with an answer to the Yamahas.

It's quite a weird feeling....an Aussie on the Duc, but want to support the Yammies:confused:...lol. Oh yeah! Vegemite valley:eek:.....Easy decision...lol.

Cheers
Mike:D

Lol......Vegemite Valley, so dont wanna go there any time soon...

:eek:

lol......soi little happens in Adelaide, we HAVE to make our own fun!

:eek:

So little happens in Adelaide? It's rained for the past two months...lol...open up a blind and look out the window....it's all happening here...lol.

Sideways rain.
Drizzel.
Hail.
Big drops teeming down.
Icy rain on a warm road producing mist.
Sideways rain, fog and gale force winds all at the same time ( My fave ).
Sheese!...lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

So little happens in Adelaide? It's rained for the past two months...lol...open up a blind and look out the window....it's all happening here...lol.

Sideways rain.
Drizzel.
Hail.
Big drops teeming down.
Icy rain on a warm road producing mist.
Sideways rain, fog and gale force winds all at the same time ( My fave ).
Sheese!...lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey....am guessing your over our wettest July since 1991!

:Flip:

Well SA fizzers it's getting closer to our OZ Moto GP barbeque...just a month away...

Who is actually planning on riding their bike!!! Would be great to get a group shot of all the SA fizzers bikes together....

Would also be good to see a couple of the quieter SA boys come along...we dont bite! Mikey does bark a lot though!

And Dave, we will make sure you and your bike are lurking in the shadows for the shot...although your bike might have other idea's since winning BOM....new found "model" status and all! and do you think you could bring the Pink Crazy Frog again....Mikey's got some ginger bread men he would like to introduce it to!

And Mick, we will make sure your "cultured" sprockets get featured..

We can even photoshop Mikey's deceased loved one into the photo!!!

Anyway...enough dribble! Bring your bikes boys!

:thumbup:

Back