Kazza & Prebstar come to Adelaide...GROUP RIDE!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was an awesome ride today! Weather was incredible! Was brilliant to have 7 forum members on one ride. Was great to show our WA friends some of the great roads in the Adelaide hills.
:rockon:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some pics of the bikes at Wolfmans place,only had my fone so hopefully the others will have better ones.

First one is Dave's ,then Mikey,Kazza and mine.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mikey might get time to upload some for you Humps, he's gotta get his bike packed first though.

Thanks for the ride today, awesome to get out again... But...my butt is in commuter mode, wasn't used to the long ride today...lol.

Have a safe trip down from Brisvegas too, wish I was coming to Tassie with ya's.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you all had a great days ride :thumbup: But the pics , wheres all the pics ??? :D

Thanks Mick for sharing a few but there has to be more than that...

No pics here....too busy gasbagging when stopped!!! :eek:

And as for mike and Kazza, they were knee deep in packing when I left for work!!!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all, for a great day out:cheer::thumbup::D.

Awesome to hit the hills with our resident tourists, and show them why we are like we are:BLAA:.

Had an easy day of playing sheep dog. Didn't have to do much at all:D.

Didn't get any pics myself, but can pull 5mpixel screens out of the video, of which I got loads. Unfortunately video takes time, so I'll try to get some up tomorrow night, after the ride to Halls Gap, and catching dinner:D.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I might just do that! How's the fishing at Halls Head Mikey? You should have come to the island with us :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont havemy laptop with me :( but I took some with my iPhone

1. Whiteforestjeskar, Ozzieboy & Prebstar before we took off from Adelaide
2. My baby
3. Wolfmans dog Jess

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I might just do that! How's the fishing at Halls Head Mikey? You should have come to the island with us :(

The problem with going to the island with you guys, is you went the full kit and kaboodle so I'd be paying a fair bit extra for grog I won't drink...that and the fact that I just used up the last of my annual leave, and may have a new job in three weeks (fingers crossed).:D

If they did a package that didn't include the grog...no wukkas...but still would've needed the Monday off.

The fishing at Halls Gap was a little ordinary, due to the fact that access to the good spot, and indeed to the water itself is a little challenging because of the high water levels.

Next time, I'll have a car, and my kayak. Then it won't matter what gets thrown at me..lol.:BLAA:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got to sort through some of the 50-odd gig of video I,ve got in the last few days:eek:. Quickly grabbed some screens to post before Cliff starts gibbering:BLAA:

Heading up to the hills from Wolfman's

View attachment 33814

View attachment 33815

Stuck behind a Police truck up the Eagle (thanks for moving over and letting everyone through. Another curtious copper)

View attachment 33816

View attachment 33817

View attachment 33818

The eagle on the left is the eagle that belonged to The Eagle On The Hill Restaurant that burned up in bushfires a hundred - odd times. The place that gave the road it's name.:thumbup:

View attachment 33819

And here we have everyone taking the wrong turnoff...lol.:BLAA:

View attachment 33820

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for not leaving us out on your trip.
I know with all thats going on it's hard to post THANKS!!!!:thumbup:
We'd all love to be stow aways on your tail bags on this trip.:D

With a bit of luck I'll have some video up today.....or maybe not...lol...First job....Go and clean 100kg's of dead dragonflys and grasshoppers off my bike:BLAA:.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, my tyre squared off on the trip to and from the Grampians, as you'd expect on a long straight ride like that, so I came back through the hills yesterday, and hit the hills again today, and strike me up a gumtree if I haven't got them almost sorted again...lol:cheer::rockon:.

Of course, nearly every turn from here to Cudlee Creek and back has a white line, beside a fat black line, from just before the apex (pegs scraping next to the sliding rear)...lol:BLAA::rockon::D.

Haven't had a good hard sesh like that one for ages..lol. Pretty buggered now though.:rolleyes:

Mmmm! Freshly peeled.:BLAA:
View attachment 33839

Nearly round again:thumbup:.

View attachment 33840

Can't neglect the front either:D

View attachment 33841

Another set of bolts shot to 5h1t:rolleyes:

View attachment 33842