SA Fizzers....let's go for a spin!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hahaha, never heard of the weird naked Indian, I was always led to believe it was the Romans. Then again the Romans want to claim everything first :rolleyes:

The weird naked Indian is from Wayne's World:thumbup:......and yes the SA crew who rode the most are scarce:spank:........but still kicking:rockon:. Probably head out Saturday, and Sunday this weekend. Lol....Remember me folks?Blah

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
been a while ozzie, I unfortunately cant get a bike till im financial again. bought a river shack last year and then 6 months later lost job, until this week, need to get back on top of things again before I can even think of a bike. My missus tried to sell her riding gear and I wouldn't let her, she knows I want another bike.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alrioght you lot, about time we tried to organise a reunion ride....it's been way too long, Mick, Dave, Mikey, there is a heap of you...Am thinking in about a months time...anyne interested, post in here!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well howdy stranger, what brings you to these parts???
Good to hear from you Jamie.

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well howdy stranger, what brings you to these parts???
Good to hear from you Jamie.

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Was just feeling a bit nostalgic....i am pretty busy these days, so dont really get out on the bikes as much, about 4 times a week at this point, but mainly in commute mode.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Theres still a few of the old guard around, I still feel like a newby after 5 years. Like you I'm commuting mostly, but its still an excellent commute.
Hope you get a few takers for the reunion spin
cheers
ade

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Theres still a few of the old guard around, I still feel like a newby after 5 years. Like you I'm commuting mostly, but its still an excellent commute.
Hope you get a few takers for the reunion spin
cheers
ade

Jeepers, there aint much "traffic" on this forum these days...i reckon i will have to check back everyday for a month to see if anyone who might be keen for this ride, actually comments or contacts me.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jeepers, there aint much "traffic" on this forum these days...i reckon i will have to check back everyday for a month to see if anyone who might be keen for this ride, actually comments or contacts me.

Would love to come Jamie but it's a bit far for me :rolleyes: