Kazza & Prebstar come to Adelaide...GROUP RIDE!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Then I'm gonna go nuts, and sort out hell...lol. After half an hour of my p1$$!ng and moaning let alone an eternity, they'll sort it out and put in a bike rollercoaster road for me.....something like Lobie Road, with perfect bitumen, no gravel, debris, of Traffic, and even twistier, that goes on for an eternity....starting to sound a lot like heaven to me....lol.:thumbup:

You'd be amazed at the lengths I'll go to to avoid straight roads...lol.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a Browne Light Iced Coffee girl myself. Never heard of this Farmers stuff.... :eek:

Never heard of farmers union iced coffee! :eek:

It is an institution in SA! It outsells coca cola in SA!

Never heard of this other stuff your talking about???

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Brownes - West Australian :rockon:

Your Farmers stuff would have to be pretty good to beat that..... Oh well, I'll have to try some on Tuesday :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The ride day is almost upon us folks! Remember, 9am at my joint tomorrow morning! There will be no slacking about, I wanna be back in Adelaide by about 3pm at the latest.

Weather is looking like it's gonna be just perfect!

Role call time...those that are joining in...please post your confirmation in this thread today, so we know whether to wait for you, or not, if you may be held up getting to my joint.
:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The ride day is almost upon us folks! Remember, 9am at my joint tomorrow morning! There will be no slacking about, I wanna be back in Adelaide by about 3pm at the latest.

Weather is looking like it's gonna be just perfect!

Role call time...those that are joining in...please post your confirmation in this thread today, so we know whether to wait for you, or not, if you may be held up getting to my joint.

Man I wish I was riding out with you!!! Take Plenty O Pics! and have the very best ride and fun! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man I wish I was riding out with you!!! Take Plenty O Pics! and have the very best ride and fun! :rockon:

I am taking a HD video Camera, as i think Mikey will as well...there will be lots of silly snaps i am sure!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, I'll be there. Even gave the mule a bit of a tub. Got drenched Friday coming home from work... Just what you want after working for 10 hours...lol

Hmm, you better PM your address again, I think I know it, better to be sure.

:rockon:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I,ll be there guys,might be a bit early to beat the traffic,I hate riding in town ,lol

appollo

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the ride today guys was awesome,was good to catch up with some new people as well.

Have an awesome trip :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk