Rizoma ripoff?

Brad

Senpai
Reaction score
Visit site
Knock off but when I say that it looks like a good one. For example CRG bar end mirrors are 75$ USA each so 150 for a set. I got a pair off ebay that look exactly and I mean exactly the same for 25 USA shipped for a set. What they are made out of may be different but I have yet to have a problem with them.

Rizoma sells cause of the name imo

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Those do look a lot like the Rizoma Sportline grips (I've got them too), but if you read the description, you see this:

"These Kraton Gel grips have an alloy 6061 collar that are interchangeable, require no adhesive, fits all 7/8" bars and are an open end design. These grips are made of a top ply of pvc design to stabilize the surface of the grip, under this layer is a layer of KARTON GEL designed to absorb vibration and impact."

It sounds like the only part that's actually aluminum is the collar. The colored part of the grip sounds like it's plastic, unlike the Rizomas, which are completely aluminum. For the price of these ($45 plus $13 shipping), I'd rather have the Rizomas for $60 plus shipping and know what I'm getting.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
So are the Rizoma's 100% metal? I thought the black knurled bits were rubber! Isn't that REALLY uncomfortable to ride with?

I've got dual density grips on mine at the moment with soft rubber on top of harder rubber and even then I'd like even softer rubber to absorb the vibrations more!