New Turn Signals

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
...sigh...

having a rough Tuesday? lol Read my previous post, you know, the one you also quoted....:rolleyes: :thumbup:

no idea how rough... but yes i saw that, but i will asume it doesnt take up more wattage and possibly makes them half as bright... i suppose its not that big of a deal if they are running lights.. but thanks man :thumbup:

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm digging this up instead of starting a new thread!!!!

I received a used pair of Zero 11 turn signals with all the parts to install on my bike, has 2 resistors, and load box for each side. Now, what I don't know is how to install them on my bike. My rear of the bike is stock. What do I need to do to install them. My bike is an 06. I've took the left pod off and looked at the wires and the only one that I can see that looks like the connectors that would fit with the plug in play are 1 black, and 1 blue. Please help. I have no knowledge in wiring.

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site

I received a used pair of Zero 11 turn signals with all the parts to install on my bike, has 2 resistors, and load box for each side. Now, what I don't know is how to install them on my bike. My rear of the bike is stock. What do I need to do to install them. My bike is an 06. I've took the left pod off and looked at the wires and the only one that I can see that looks like the connectors that would fit with the plug in play are 1 black, and 1 blue. Please help. I have no knowledge in wiring.
Is there no one that can help me???

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site

I think I was looking at the wrong place. Where is the turn signal relay located?

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
the signal resistor is on the left sidepod (sitting on the bike), there is a squarish rubber and it is attached to it (it sits closer to the back of the bike where the pod is at its widest).

sorry i cant help about wiring, im really daft at electrical things:(