Revolutionary new cable lubricator

Roark

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered a kit and a refill as well, looking forward to giving it a try.
If it's a good product I'll definitely spread the word. There are a lot of people with nice bikes but without proper space to service them (living in apartment buildings with only streetside parking, for example).

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Watched the video did the work took no longer than 5min appreciate the FAST shipping and great idea not sure if people figured out you have a separate website yet though :p either way love it need more inventions like this :D

Last edited:

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
got mine in the mail ....great service and great product.
I'm assuming this is the first time in 8 yrs my cables have been lubed (pardon the pun)....big difference.
Thanks

DarkNinja75

Professional Poster
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered a set. I thought about just riding over to pick them up since you're about a 20 minute drive from me but I'm too lazy for that.

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site
Does the fizzy have two throttle cables? Probably a silly question as I see two but just wanted to make sure.

Nvm just found the answer burried here:

"On the underside of the black housing next to the throttle-grip, you'll find a plate secured by two phillips-head screws from underneath. Remove the two screws (remembering which went where, as they're different lengths) and the plate, and you'll immediately see where the two cables are in little channels. After that, it's just like the clutch side (insert tube down sleeve next to cable and apply)."

Last edited:

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered a couple sets. Wasn't looking forward to doing this but now I am. Now I can't wait to crack a beer and get lubing>:BLAA: