Revolutionary new cable lubricator

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Started a thread on GTAMotorcycles.com for us here in Ontario. Hopefully that will lead you some more interest. Good luck, looking forward to getting mine :).

Here's the link to the thread, click here.

Also gave you a link on my blog under "links". :)

FG

Many thanks :rockon: I've already gotten inquiries from that forum from your post - thanks again!

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok. I just got mine in yesterday and i gotta say cool. Also I never knew my clutch could be so smooth. Thanks a million man.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the kit, followed the directions, watched the video and then snap! The tube broke at the needle tip. I only got one cable done and was about to do another cable. The tube or tip must be defective or something for this to happen. Do I have to buy a whole new kit for just the tube?

thanks for any help

steve

PcH

FZ6 n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, can't believe I missed this thread. Awesome product. I'm ordering for my FZ6!

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered mine form your website...you should do some advertising on your website and help offset the hosting costs.

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my kit in the mail yesterday. Put it to use today. Really easy to use. Did the clutch and throttle in about fifteen minutes. I didn't notice $h!t for a difference.... at first. After a little bit I started to notice the throttle was twisting smoother. By the end of my ride, a little over a hundred miles or so, the clutch was pulling smoother than ever and the throttle was smooth as silk. I wish every ten dollars that I spent on my bike provided such nice results. Great idea, simple to use, great product.

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
Travis, as we discussed last week, I did't think I really needed to lube my cables because I don't usually ride in the rain and I keep my bike in the garage.

Could not have been more wrong! I have only done the clutch side (at lunch at work) and couldn't wait to share this with everyone. I will do the throttle side later and if it improves movement 1/10 as much as the clutch cable did, I'll be amazed (even more than I am now).

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Travis, as we discussed last week, I did't think I really needed to lube my cables because I don't usually ride in the rain and I keep my bike in the garage.

Could not have been more wrong! I have only done the clutch side (at lunch at work) and couldn't wait to share this with everyone. I will do the throttle side later and if it improves movement 1/10 as much as the clutch cable did, I'll be amazed (even more than I am now).

Thanks Chuck! That's great to hear. I feel the same way every time I go to lube my cables, that they're probably not too bad. But then every time I see a huge improvement right away and wonder why I waited so long. Glad it worked for you!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay everyone, the bad news is that the free shipping promotion is over

The good news is that the shipping costs are not going all the way back up. I have searched around and found some really great shipping rates, so the kits are now $2 USD to ship in the US, and $3 USD to ship internationally.

Multiple kit orders only pay one shipping fee, so stock up now and save :thumbup: