Revolutionary new cable lubricator

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Keef, I just got your order and your kit will ship tonight. Hope you like it!

Champion221, your check should be here by now, and I'll mail a kit asap :thumbup:

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
hey bud i am paypal dumb, how would i pay you through paypal? this is probably the best thing i've seen a normal joe come up with in a minute. that and your video really made me realize something. it should not be that hard for me to hit the gas or clutch so me thinks me cables are a little dry. LOL.
but seriously tell me how to do it and i am gonna order. and thanks.

:BLAA:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey bud i am paypal dumb, how would i pay you through paypal? this is probably the best thing i've seen a normal joe come up with in a minute. that and your video really made me realize something. it should not be that hard for me to hit the gas or clutch so me thinks me cables are a little dry. LOL.
but seriously tell me how to do it and i am gonna order. and thanks.

:BLAA:

Thanks! I'll send you a PM.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey Chemy, did you get that patent or what??

HAHA, I wish it was that quick. My last two patents took over 4 years to issue. I still have a patent application pending that was submitted on June 24, 2005! So, no, still nothing, but I'm not checking the mailbox daily either :thumbup:

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Feedback: I finally got to my first ride of the season, and applied this as part of my exit from hibernation.

The clutch feel is a little smoother, only slight but noticeable since you're still fighting a return spring. The throttle however was significantly smoother, especially from closed-throttle position.

Application is as easy as it looks.

Highly recommended! :thumbup:

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Feedback: I finally got to my first ride of the season, and applied this as part of my exit from hibernation.

The clutch feel is a little smoother, only slight but noticeable since you're still fighting a return spring. The throttle however was significantly smoother, especially from closed-throttle position.

Application is as easy as it looks.

Highly recommended! :thumbup:

I know how to lubricate the clutch cable, but how do you exactly do the throttle side?

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
I know how to lubricate the clutch cable, but how do you exactly do the throttle side?

On the underside of the black housing next to the throttle-grip, you'll find a plate secured by two phillips-head screws from underneath. Remove the two screws (remembering which went where, as they're different lengths) and the plate, and you'll immediately see where the two cables are in little channels. After that, it's just like the clutch side (insert tube down sleeve next to cable and apply).

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry the images are not showing up. Photobucket seems to be having major technical problems and has been down for a couple of days now. Hopefully they'll be back up and running soon.

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just sent PP.

My throttle cable needs some love.

When you make millions and the company expands to cover all facets of motorcycle R and D, do forum members get first dibs on jobs?

What about stock options with purchase of three or more kits?

Scorpio
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just started a thread on the BCsportsbikes Forum with a link to your paypal and youtube vid. Hope it stirs some sales up for you...:rockon:

fergie.g

Lives for the ride!
Reaction score
Visit site
Started a thread on GTAMotorcycles.com for us here in Ontario. Hopefully that will lead you some more interest. Good luck, looking forward to getting mine :).

Here's the link to the thread, click here.

Also gave you a link on my blog under "links". :)

FG

Last edited: