Pure One Oil Filter Limited time offer $1

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not going to whore up someones helpful thread with you not knowing how to read. NOWHERE did I say anything was going to blow up if you didn't use Amsoil. And actually Amsoil didn't solve anything in that case it was an OEM filter we used, on a race bike, on a race track. So obviously its going to be different than a street FZ, I even said that.

I honestly don't give two ****s if you or your family use Amsoil or not my goal here is not to shove Amsoil down someones throat. I will shove "quality oil" down someones throat and pound it into someones head though. That includes Amsoil and also Motul 300v and Mobil 1(which you've stated you use.)

Please don't put words in my mouth and if your going to quote what I say have the common sense to read it first at least.

If you have something else you would like to add than please make a new thread because the original point of this thread has been lost and it was a great and very informative thread to begin with.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
IMO oil is just another one of those things that promotes crazy brand loyalty. Just like the fact that i will only drive chevys because all other cars and trucks bloow goat bawls(is that true....probably but i wouldnt know) obviously he likes amsoil, i love royal purple, many others like rotella. They are still all better then "cake up" state. But all the others owe royal purple $20 for a bet they lost.....they know.....and purple hasnt forgot

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i am no a gm fan at all after my last 2 new chevys i bought. both literally started falling apart well before the had 20k miles on them, way too many reliability issues, electrical issues, sun roof issues, wheel bearing issues, and so on. never again for me.

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not a fan of the 00-08ish models that's when they started going down hill. All trucks kinda did but the chevy is starting to make a comeback especially with the HDs

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine ordered!

:wav:

Really? Im sorry but i have to ask after all that talk about amsoil being able to bring bruce lee back to life just to kick his @$$ again your buying pureone?

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Never have understood people who are casual street riders (read: not track whores) who insist on the most expensive oils...or even moreso, the guy who puts Royal Purple or Amsoil in his family sedan that is driven like a grandma....

It is money down the drain on anything but a full on race machine.

I decent synthetic oil (Rotella, Mobil One, Castrol Syn-tec, etc.) will protect your engine for far longer than the other components of the vehicles will last or the vehicle gets totaled in an accident. Plenty of people run cheap conventional oil in cars that have 300,000+ miles on the original engines. In 300K miles chances are there are bigger issues than a prematurely worn engine from not using Amsoil. ;)

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
Really? Im sorry but i have to ask after all that talk about amsoil being able to bring bruce lee back to life just to kick his @$$ again your buying pureone?

Haha, If you read what I write closely you'll see that I don't say Asmoil is the be all of anything. What I do say is that people should have a QUALITY oil and oil filter. Amsoil just so happens to be quality(among others), and I just so happen to sell it.

When it comes to Purolator I say don't use their motorcycle filters cause its a cheap made in china(literally) filter.

When it comes to using the Purolator Pureone on a motorcycle application I say do it at your own risk. People on here have posted up multiple sites that have dissected filters (although NONE were actually TESTED, especially in powersports applications.) Those same websites that people post also say that because of the way the filter is made is can cause flow problems in bikes. And on the flip side people have been using them their whole lives on bikes with out a problem. Again use at your own risk.

And Purolator doesn't make a filter that fits any of my bikes so I couldn't use it anyway even if I wanted to.. :BLAA:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, If you read what I write closely you'll see that I don't say Asmoil is the be all of anything. What I do say is that people should have a QUALITY oil and oil filter. Amsoil just so happens to be quality(among others), and I just so happen to sell it.

When it comes to Purolator I say don't use their motorcycle filters cause its a cheap made in china(literally) filter.

When it comes to using the Purolator Pureone on a motorcycle application I say do it at your own risk. People on here have posted up multiple sites that have dissected filters (although NONE were actually TESTED, especially in powersports applications.) Those same websites that people post also say that because of the way the filter is made is can cause flow problems in bikes. And on the flip side people have been using them their whole lives on bikes with out a problem. Again use at your own risk.

And Purolator doesn't make a filter that fits any of my bikes so I couldn't use it anyway even if I wanted to.. :BLAA:

I realize that about what you have said and what not i assumed that since you sell it and suggest it you would use it yourself, and also assumed that the pureone was going on one of your bikes but you know what they say about assuming

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm bustin your balls man. :D

I do suggest it when it is the best option, in this case it's not. I have to replace the intake manifold gasket on my truck( got coolant and oil mixing) so I'll be draining the oil a few times maybe 1K miles or less apart. Therefore the qualities of Amsoil (like extended drains) are pointless in my current situation. I'll be using Mobil 1 I got at orileys for 2.57/qt with military discount until I get the issue sorted out and ensure the problem is solved.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the post here... im going to pick up 4 for my address and 4 for the inlaws address nice got oil filters for the next 1-2yrs... :D for 8$