Pure one oil filter is bad?!?!

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
"With the success of our bling bling gangsta gold pure one filter we will now be adding the new Pure one pink polka dotted with green puke color mix filter. Amaze your pothead friends with the pyschadelic color of our quality filter that will cause immediate vomiting and bowel movement just from the site of our new filter.

Think you were made fun of in school? Well you can get those happy feelings again while the mass of squids and sportbike riders look at your pink polka dotted spin-on abomination and laugh at you as they wheelie by with the girlfriends falling aimlessly off the back whilst sporting only a tank top.

Purolator thanks you for your continued support.

I lol'd :D

I've never been able to find the pureone's in my area so I either use the Mobil1 or supertech filters.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I think Purolator should rename and, instead go by "Seeyoulator." First, they go to a suck color (puke, Catepillar yellow) and then tell us bike riders using the PureOne filter, "Think Again!" as if were stupid, don't know how to think, sheepaholic and ignorant home-grown cycle buffs. Even if their PureOne filter does a half-decent job I don't like the way they treat motorcyle enthusiasts. It's insulting and sophomoric. I just love their condenscending "Think again" remark. Purloator doesn't really give a rip about motorcyclists and straight talking to us. If Purolator was a half-decent company, it would confirm what many are saying (actually "complimenting") about their PureOne filter being a superior motorcyle oil filter for our application. Instead of lifting a finger to research the FZ6 Forum discussion on the subject Purolator simply says to us "Think again if you're thinking about using the PureOne filter for your motorcycle."