Possibly the biggest FAIL ever!!!

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
Jesus Christ, monkey balls...... I wanted to say that I've seen it all, but sadly the truth is..... one day some retard, even more retarded than this retard (believe it or not) will come along and take the crown of retardation.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
He's a very thpecial boy. Lol.

Next mod, a ceiling fan to force even more air in. Unfortunately only good for the first 30 metres, as then the extension cord pullls out of the wall, and tangles in the chain.

nah you would add weight and that's something sherv does not want... i hope this guy does not hurt other beings... i am aghast that the human race can produce examples of such stupidity... i m very sorry for that poor bike and i symphatise with his family.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yea i read about him well over a year ago.. the whole ram air idea was good i duess, but when the bike comes from the factory like that.. not just "lets cut some holes for ram air"... makes you wonder what else he modify's to make it cooler??

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I found this to be somewhat humors and gives us a deeper look into Mr. (Mrs.?) Shervin.... (this is icing on the cake).....

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2009 ShervinRRR Posted by Kit at 6:56 PM Last year I met a guy via the interent. He was a semi-attractive Armenian guy. Our relationship was very strange from the start. We met and he was really nice but very forward. I don't think I knew it at the time but we were meeting for a hook up. Shevin met me last year. And well, i was a LOT different last yea.r I had a mohawk, I identified as a gay male and I was just...different mentally. Shervin was one of the first guys that would insist that I should just be a girl. At the time, I denied it to him, much ike i used to deny to my parents that I liked men. Knowin the truth, but throwing up what I know society excepts as the right answer. We hooked up twice last year and it was fun.

He was really fit and well...he had the right stuff. hahahahah. But after we hooked up, he would call me over and over again. Telling me how much he liked me. Telling me how attractive I was. Telling me how pretty i was. And well, I enjoyed that. hahhhha. I mean, who doesn't? hahah. So after a while I told him that if he wants to keep seeing me, he should ask me out. I mean, we liked each other so why not? Well...Shervin was really hesitant to ask me out. I could tell that he didn't really like that idea. Not at all. He told me that he was used to dating women. Women with big breasts and long hair. Two things I didn't have. Maybe I wanted deep down inside but I didn't have. hahahha.

So he confused me. I mean, why would a guy sit there and tell me how much he liked me and then not be wiling to take me out? I dont get that. Not at all. We lost contact and then we talked again over break this year. We got into a huge argument becuse he wanted to have sex with me and not take me out. At this time, I was changing. A lot more. I was respecting myself so much more than i already had. So i wasn't gonna take this whole hook up thing. I mean, it's so demeaning. Guys call and ask if they can hook up and i I have a place to host. It's just like...i dunnno. "m not ****ing hooker but the way men used ot treat me, I should have asked for money. hahahha. Well the other day, I decided to email Shervin. I alwys felt like I could fall back on him since he was an attractive guy that was utterly obsessed with me. And I know how horrible that sounds but it's true. I mean, this guy, no matter what. No matter how long ago we spoke to eachother, he would still tell me how pretty i am and how much he wanted me. I guess i felt comfortable in that thought. I contact him and tell him about how much I was changing. About how I plan to start taking hormones and embarking on my transition. Of course that turned him on a lot. He really wanted to see me. The only thing with him was that he kept telling me that he loved me. He kept saying that he loved me more than anything else. Which...i was confused about. I asked him what my major was in school. This is the most important thing to me in my life. And how can somoene love me if they dont know the most important thing in my life? Of course he didn't know. He got angry and I got frustrated. He told me "If you want to be a girl, act like a girl. A woman never questions her man. Why do I need to know what school you go to or what you do? That is business. I am talking about flower, and you are talking about school" Total bull****. I had never seen this side of him. He expected that after our first date, we would be a couple. After the first time he took me out that would be together.

He told me that he was famous and that people would make fun of him for taking me out. Shervin works on motorcycles and he thinks that he's some ****ing superstar or something. He's and arrogant prick. Shervin is Armenian. My friends warned me about Armenian guys. Told me that they're possesive. I'm so glad that I broke it of with him. I shouldn't have to work hard to get a guy to feel like he should respect me. That's such bull****. he's just one of many douchebags i've encountered. As much as I'd ike to say "oh it's just the internet", i feel like most guys are this way. Liars, pricks, bastards. They're indecissive. I wish guys would figure out what they want. No time for wishywashy If you wanna knowwhat this guy looks like, look up ShervinRRR. He's on a couple of sites. He' a total prick. Stay away from him, girls!!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I found this to be somewhat humors and gives us a deeper look into Mr. (Mrs.?) Shervin.... (this is icing on the cake).....

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2009 ShervinRRR Posted by Kit at 6:56 PM Last year I met a guy via the interent. He was a semi-attractive Armenian guy. Our relationship was very strange from the start. We met and he was really nice but very forward. I don't think I knew it at the time but we were meeting for a hook up. Shevin met me last year. And well, i was a LOT different last yea.r I had a mohawk, I identified as a gay male and I was just...different mentally. Shervin was one of the first guys that would insist that I should just be a girl. At the time, I denied it to him, much ike i used to deny to my parents that I liked men. Knowin the truth, but throwing up what I know society excepts as the right answer. We hooked up twice last year and it was fun.

He was really fit and well...he had the right stuff. hahahahah. But after we hooked up, he would call me over and over again. Telling me how much he liked me. Telling me how attractive I was. Telling me how pretty i was. And well, I enjoyed that. hahhhha. I mean, who doesn't? hahah. So after a while I told him that if he wants to keep seeing me, he should ask me out. I mean, we liked each other so why not? Well...Shervin was really hesitant to ask me out. I could tell that he didn't really like that idea. Not at all. He told me that he was used to dating women. Women with big breasts and long hair. Two things I didn't have. Maybe I wanted deep down inside but I didn't have. hahahha.

So he confused me. I mean, why would a guy sit there and tell me how much he liked me and then not be wiling to take me out? I dont get that. Not at all. We lost contact and then we talked again over break this year. We got into a huge argument becuse he wanted to have sex with me and not take me out. At this time, I was changing. A lot more. I was respecting myself so much more than i already had. So i wasn't gonna take this whole hook up thing. I mean, it's so demeaning. Guys call and ask if they can hook up and i I have a place to host. It's just like...i dunnno. "m not ****ing hooker but the way men used ot treat me, I should have asked for money. hahahha. Well the other day, I decided to email Shervin. I alwys felt like I could fall back on him since he was an attractive guy that was utterly obsessed with me. And I know how horrible that sounds but it's true. I mean, this guy, no matter what. No matter how long ago we spoke to eachother, he would still tell me how pretty i am and how much he wanted me. I guess i felt comfortable in that thought. I contact him and tell him about how much I was changing. About how I plan to start taking hormones and embarking on my transition. Of course that turned him on a lot. He really wanted to see me. The only thing with him was that he kept telling me that he loved me. He kept saying that he loved me more than anything else. Which...i was confused about. I asked him what my major was in school. This is the most important thing to me in my life. And how can somoene love me if they dont know the most important thing in my life? Of course he didn't know. He got angry and I got frustrated. He told me "If you want to be a girl, act like a girl. A woman never questions her man. Why do I need to know what school you go to or what you do? That is business. I am talking about flower, and you are talking about school" Total bull****. I had never seen this side of him. He expected that after our first date, we would be a couple. After the first time he took me out that would be together.

He told me that he was famous and that people would make fun of him for taking me out. Shervin works on motorcycles and he thinks that he's some ****ing superstar or something. He's and arrogant prick. Shervin is Armenian. My friends warned me about Armenian guys. Told me that they're possesive. I'm so glad that I broke it of with him. I shouldn't have to work hard to get a guy to feel like he should respect me. That's such bull****. he's just one of many douchebags i've encountered. As much as I'd ike to say "oh it's just the internet", i feel like most guys are this way. Liars, pricks, bastards. They're indecissive. I wish guys would figure out what they want. No time for wishywashy If you wanna knowwhat this guy looks like, look up ShervinRRR. He's on a couple of sites. He' a total prick. Stay away from him, girls!!

If I was her?? I would be more than a little worried.....I mean, what if he wanted to cut holes in her frame too?:eek::spank::spank::ban::BLAA:

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, if this is a fake it sure is a good one. Doesn't really improve the image of ZX10 rider, but bad publicity is better than none i suppose :rolleyes:

Apparently he was still able to post in the gallery and sent them a message, he sure is pissed but then again I would be aswell if somebody did that too my bike.
Good read, if your not worried about your eyes starting too bleed.
I Didn't Expect This One! - ZX-10R.net Gallery

On another note. Where were we in may 2010?

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
God damn man, it looks like a blind, one armed 3yr old painted that tank! WTF man. Did the guy use a brush and some green and black model paint for that?!?! :spank:

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
I really cannot believe this guy! it HAS to be fake. I know some people make poor choices but really? Hes purchased a decent bike but managed to just make it worse/dangerous with every "improvement" hes made.:spank:

Im surprised people like this manage to survive, the pure negligence of this guy is the only thing that can eclipse his bike.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch....my freaking eyes...lol.

I see what you mean...or would if my eyes weren't bleeding.:BLAA:

LMFAO!!!! That scanning through a post don't allways work to good does it Ozzie!!! :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: I was reading it and Gagged Beer all over myself when I got to the part that Her was a HE !!! EEWWWWWW!!! (Full body shivers)

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you phucking kidding me this mental giant spray painted his brake disc
This totally goes against his weight reduction plan of attack