Visit site
Who has skillz??

Here is what I managed to put together:

2347071616_3a332860b4.jpg
2346241527_f2d9076d9d.jpg

2347071030_9852f7f872.jpg
2347070636_179e28121e.jpg

Let's see your creations!! :rockon:

Wavex, the one where you got the Quad's up close and its negative (taillight looks blue) is sick! thats my fav! good job

Thanks guys... but I was actually posting to see if we had any experts... I really suck at photoshop and just used the easy functions... if someone really knows how to use it, I`d be interested to ask a few questions :D

Looks cool!!! I like the monochrome set (second from top), looks kind of medieval.:rockon:

Sorry, very limited photoshop experience. I got frustrated and destroyed many pictures. :D

Although I have not used it, my friend swears by Ulead PhotoImpact 11. He says it is much easier to use than Photoshop.

I have and i am trying to figure out how to use Photoshop CS3 but i have been getting stuck a lot with it. I wanted to try to change the colors of things but can't seem to get that function down yet. What version of PS are you using? I had 7.0 before and i am finding CS3 a bit more intuitive.

Thanks guys... but I was actually posting to see if we had any experts... I really suck at photoshop and just used the easy functions... if someone really knows how to use it, I`d be interested to ask a few questions :D

Yeah well you've already overtaken my ability at phot shop. :mad::mad::mad:

Here's a link to a Finnish forum:
Photoshopping (let's hope it works)

Some of the pics don't work anymore but scroll down the pages, it's worth it. (Even our president had her share... :p )

Ask away, not sure if I qualify as an expert but I have used it quite extensively.

Seeing your montage above, I think some will ask you Photoshop questions.;)

I have and i am trying to figure out how to use Photoshop CS3 but i have been getting stuck a lot with it. I wanted to try to change the colors of things but can't seem to get that function down yet. What version of PS are you using? I had 7.0 before and i am finding CS3 a bit more intuitive.

CS3 Pro :) I struggle as well...

Ask away, not sure if I qualify as an expert but I have used it quite extensively.

Well, if for example I have 4 pics from 4 different ppl and want to get the bikes into one picture... just the bikes with the same background for all of them... how would I got about that? :D

Back