Fuel pump outlet repair

Jack smith

Reaction score
Visit site
I’ve recently repaired by replacing bottom half of pump broken outlet pipe ,I accidentally put my tank down back on the frame and broke the outlet ! Couldn’t believe I’d been so clumsy ,new pump cost a arm and a leg , second hand o EBay over a hundred pounds and I believe it became brittle to break so easily, as it’s 2006 after a lot of searching I managed to buy brand new replacement bottom half of pump with the outlet in China ,I removed the pump and the pump splits into two sections just 4clips hold the two half’s together ,included are o rings and wiring quite a simple job my gasket was ok so just put it back in tank no leaks and it did not break the bank, I accidentally brought 2 ! so if any one is in the same position I was pls get in contact just want the cost back +postageaNd

tfxray

Reaction score
Visit site
I’ve recently repaired by replacing bottom half of pump broken outlet pipe ,I accidentally put my tank down back on the frame and broke the outlet ! Couldn’t believe I’d been so clumsy ,new pump cost a arm and a leg , second hand o EBay over a hundred pounds and I believe it became brittle to break so easily, as it’s 2006 after a lot of searching I managed to buy brand new replacement bottom half of pump with the outlet in China ,I removed the pump and the pump splits into two sections just 4clips hold the two half’s together ,included are o rings and wiring quite a simple job my gasket was ok so just put it back in tank no leaks and it did not break the bank, I accidentally brought 2 ! so if any one is in the same position I was pls get in contact just want the cost back +postageaNd
Hi Jack:

I have the exact same problem. I am interested to either buy your spare set or if possible can you share a link of where you can buy it? I live in Canada so postal may be quite involved.

Jack smith

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I still have a brand new casing for the pump it’s not a difficult job it went really well just fiddly getting old one out and new one in , I could post to you as it does not weight much , not sure how we exchange details on this site you could email me jandjheating@ntlworld. com regards jack

Jack smith

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I still have a brand new casing for the pump it’s not a difficult job it went really well just fiddly getting old one out and new one in , I could post to you as it does not weight much , not sure how we exchange details on this site you could email me jandjheating@ntlworld. com regards jack

Jack smith

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi tried your email it was returned some thing wrong with it ? I said I can post no problem need an address for postage cost see if you can contact me on my email ? Not sure if this ok on this site regards jack