Photography Thread !!!

You guys are unbelievable! This thread makes me want to pick up photography! But then I realize that you need skill to take pictures this nice...

The only time I ever take pictures is when drunk girls say, "hey, can you take a picture of me and my friends?!"

I studied photography at uni, and this is my 3rd year folio:

3921528613_3516d8a869.jpg

Love this image. Nicely done.

You guys are unbelievable! This thread makes me want to pick up photography! But then I realize that you need skill to take pictures this nice...

The only time I ever take pictures is when drunk girls say, "hey, can you take a picture of me and my friends?!"
It's all trial and error.

The pics on here are fantastic, but, no-one posts their bad pictures.....

Just try looking at things in a different way, point the camera and click away.

You'll be surprised how good your pics will be :thumbup:

It's all trial and error.

The pics on here are fantastic, but, no-one posts their bad pictures.....

Just try looking at things in a different way, point the camera and click away.

You'll be surprised how good your pics will be :thumbup:

You may have enticed me to post a few failures :D

I've taken a hell of a lot of photos on my new camera since I got it (Canon 500d) and I'm still learning ALOT!
Hopefully will have some cool photos to share soon!

Wow there is some photographic talent with this forum. I am also an avid photographer. Here is a few shots. I have been hiking a lot lately and got some great shots.

Got my new lens delivered today :cheer: but I havent had a chance to use it yet :(.... But when the sun rises in the morning Look Out :D :rockon: :rockon: Cant wait !!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Got my new lens delivered today :cheer: but I havent had a chance to use it yet :(.... But when the sun rises in the morning Look Out :D :rockon: :rockon: Cant wait !!!!!!!! :thumbup:

What did you end up buying Dan?

I was at the Edmonton Indy this past weekend and am thinking I need a longer zoom lens. I'm thinking on something along the line of a 150-500mm to bring the subjuect a little closer. Got any thoughts on Sigma lenses?

A pic from Saturday, Justin Wilson (22) coming down pit lane while E.J. Viso (59) is heading down the straight-a-way during qualifying rounds.

attachment.php

Last edited:
What did you end up buying Dan?

Ended up going with a Tamron 70-300 VC USD , plenty of punch for what I do :thumbup:

tamron-sp-af-70-300mm-usd-vc.jpg

I put plenty of research into it & couldnt justify the extra $$$ over a Canon 'L' series lens , several forums proved to me that this was plenty sharp enough for what I do & with the coin I saved I can upgade my 18-55mm kit lens :cheer:

Gday guys,
Bought my self a new camera the other day (Cannon 450d) and i think it was monday night went out and took a few snaps. Ill try to upload more later on but I only have one with me and dont have the net at home for another week... AHHHH!!!!

Any of you guys into photography??

16867_459706690286_895340286_10984736_8201709_n.jpg
Yes sir! !!! I actually just bought a new nikon d3100!!!!!!! Oooooooooo how I love it

Back