Photography Thread !!!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
My missus wasn't too happy that my mobile has a picture of my pride and joy and not her.
But seriously how often do you need to show a picture of your significant other compared to people asking what your bike looks like! Priorities!!!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
2579299032_9f301c699e_o.jpg

What is on the other side of that "remove before flight" keyring? I have one just like it and on the other side it says Airbus A380 a new way to fly" :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive been having some more fun with my new camera :D , 2600 photo's with it already :eek:..... Its the 1st time i've shot Fireworks & i must say , im pretty pleased with myself :BLAA:

racing_fan

Not so Junior Member
Reaction score
picasaweb.google.com
and here I was thinking I was the only one interested in photography on this forum!!

@Humperdinkel ...those shots are AWESOME for a first try!!

I had my first try at fireworks this past new years...this is the best one i got...

IMG_2614.JPG

One of the reasons I got into bikes was to be able to ride out at will on photography trips...not worrying about parking etc when i find a location. I use a Canon 1000D with 18-55mm, 50mm f1.8 prime and a 70-300mm...

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_8595.JPG

IMG_3088.JPG

more at Picasa Web Albums - Ahmad

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a couple more from Iraq.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Loving the pics of the C17 - Prebstar and I sat in the c**kpit of one of those 3 weeks abo at RAAF Pearce. It was loaded with 3 x black hawks at the time - just flown over from Brisbane to Perth.

Friend of mine flies them :thumbup: