OSO2k setback plates installed w/pics.

jcfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a chance yesterday in between rain storms to fit the set back plates on the bike.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Install is pretty straight forward and I used the stickied install guide and everything went fine. Adjusting the shift linkage was the biggest pita of the whole process but overall it only took about 2hrs total. I did put two washers as spacers behind the plate on the shift side to put the linkage at a better angle.

I only got to take a very short test ride due to weather but it feels alot nicer and more comfy than stock.

In fact I like the position so much that I ended up ordering some Rizoma rear sets today so I can have more adjustment up and back.

They should be arriving sometime next week. So I'll update with them installed as well.

Nothing against Louis' plates, they look awesome and work exactly as advertised, I just wasn't sure before hand if I would want to go further back so these were a great test. But feeling that position I know I'll be more happy with the Rizoma sets. With that said if anyone wants the set back plates after I remove them, let me know and we can work out a deal.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Did anyone ever figure out how to retain the shift rod running behind the frame?

I remember years ago when he first made them, somebody was working on that, but I don't recall ever seeing a solution.