Ok, what did you buy???

damnpoor

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm stealing the idea for this thread from another forum. Since people are always buying things for their bikes, homes, trucks, kids, whatever, we should have a thread to share all the cool new gizmos we've acquired.

I'll go first - I just bought a set of frame sliders, my new riding boots showed up today, I ordered a few posters, and I bought a new 11-23 cassette for my bicycle.

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe you should qualify this a bit? What did you buy for your bike, or what did you buy this week, etc. Otherwise some of our lists may be pretty long and I know with my memory I won't remember everything. A lot of baseball cards in 1983 though.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Leo Vince Evo II's, rumble concept FE, Cycle shell and on the 15th - two sets of Watsen design LED's turn signals with running light option.:D Oh yeah, and a lottery ticket to pay for all that since (to my surprise) no one has bought my new raven full lower fairings yet:rolleyes:

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
Bunch of Tourmaster stuff this morning from MAWonline. A pair of Caliber pants, Cortech sport rear and saddlebags. My first order from that outfit, hope they're pretty legit.

hoser183

Member Minimus
Reaction score
www.reflectiveessence.com
I slurged on a bunch of RAM mounts.... one for my blackberry, one for my GPS, one that is a camera mount, and one that is a drink holder. Crazy.

I also got a new pair of ginch since my last ones turned brown after I *almost* dropped my bike.;)

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have just been out ad bought a Tom Tom 720T GPS for the bike. It has bluetooth, traffic reports, rerouting, MP3. The whole works.

I can`t wait to try it out.

Steve

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I slurged on a bunch of RAM mounts.... one for my blackberry, one for my GPS, one that is a camera mount, and one that is a drink holder. Crazy.

I also got a new pair of ginch since my last ones turned brown after I *almost* dropped my bike.;)

Are those RAM mounts made from stainless or painted aluminum? Is the hardware non-corrosive metal too? Just curious, as I have been considering these for my GPS and possibly in the future a PCIII L.C.D. interface. Thanks.:Flash:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Headsets for radios, LED bulbs for pod lights, Leather Jacket for the wife, Two cable locks to lock my gear to the bike, Dupont chain lube, rags, shammy, Face shield, Verizon Dare phone

I think thats it for the last two weeks... no i bought some books and warhammer online should be coming in the mail

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought soul calibur IV for the PS3, come online and you'll probably wipe the floor with my character. Actually we should try to organize a big game of GTA4...

I bought the group buy 2bros. kit and my gear, that's it so far.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
No mods for me this month, the g/f wanted a new living room set...my couches from my college days weren't cutting it apparently. :don'tknow::thumbup:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
hmmm, in the last week eh?

3 bottles of tequila, fresh fruit, 4 cases of beer, ohhhhhhhhh motorcycle stuff? lol

Nokya Hyper yellow mini highbeam bulb, silvania silverstar bright white lowbeam bulb, torque wrench, oil, oil filter, socket set, cable lube...and gas...about 20 gallons of fuel.