Officially Spring

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
So especially here in the midwest US, it is definitely spring. I dont know how many people know what craigslist is or ever look at it, but its basically the bargin corner in the news paper only online. Well, I have my phone do searches for certain things every 15 minutes, and since I started looking for my fz6 last fall, I never deleted the search. Well starting this weekend, it has been blowing up with atleast 15 new posts a day of people selling their fz6. some people in financial trouble, others waited all winter to try and get a couple extra bucks out of it. But none the less, this is for sure the start of spring in the midwest!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Wish I could say the same thing about Spring here.. more snow in the forecast for the weekend.
I found my FZ6 on craigslist, few years ago :D

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I got mine on Craigslist a year ago. That was a great spring every weekend was in the 50s. It's 19° F as I write this.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
It was in the 60's 70's and even hit 80 for the last couple weeks but this last week of March has seen a return to winter! :( 29 degrees this morning, simply unacceptable! Come on warm air!

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
funny you guys say you found your bikes on craiglist. i went to look at a jeep i found on craigslist and bought my bike instead. it was in the corner of this showroom and the guy said 2 grand and it's mine. sure it has it's scratches but it runs and drives and is f**king sweet. i likes it. ive already modded a bit on it like the rear tail light and front turn signals and i got brand new tires for it and a new stator and a right side mirror (it was missing) and oil change!! but seriously for 2 grand and it has a clear title come on who wouldn't. LOL sorry off subject i know. LOL:D