newbie, london uk, anyone nearby?

bugsplat

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi
new to this site. I'm on school hols. Anyone nearby who wants to go for a ride sometime? Not sure how I get the replies to this. Does it flag up in my email box (my personal one, not the fz forum)? I'll try to check this General Discussion site in the next two days.... so if it takes time for me to get back to you please be patient!

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi
new to this site. I'm on school hols. Anyone nearby who wants to go for a ride sometime? Not sure how I get the replies to this. Does it flag up in my email box (my personal one, not the fz forum)? I'll try to check this General Discussion site in the next two days.... so if it takes time for me to get back to you please be patient!

Click Thread tools near the top of the page. In there click subscride to this thread. There you have options about getting emailed. New activity on this thread will show up in you User CP even if you don't set up email notification

Also did you buy you FZ6 or loot it:BLAA:

Sorry thats bad taste but couldn't resist.

:welcome: to the Forum

:thumbup:

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

:welcome: to the forum Bugsplat :rockon:

Dstaffx has explained how to subscribe to this thread :thumbup:

See you around :thumbup:

Last edited:

bugsplat

Reaction score
Visit site
Ta y'all for advice and hellos. Not so sure about the dodgy jokes at the expense of my beloved bike! :spank:
Don't give up the day jobs!!